still haven't got my bill (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
*whimpers...so confused..dont wory im just reallly slow today...so.....i have to pay the student fees by the end of march?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry ally. You need to pay your fees before 31st of March if your defering HECS you don't need to pay anything. If your making upfront payments you need to pay your HECS before the 31st of March as well.

Sorry for bolding stuff, it will just make the important things easier to read :)

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
At most Unis u should have got ur invoice at enrolment. Students shouldn't be faced with invoices chucked at their faces 1 week before it is due since not every1 has money at hand all the time. This is indeed very bad management and maybe students should give a call and complain so maybe they'll get off their arses and do some work.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bloody hell Hero. You have no idea about UWS, you wouldn't even know where all 6 campuses are without looking at the website. So please, do not post anything unless you actually know something about the topic.

Btw, thanks for screwing up another thread.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've had my invoice since early feb, so like natstar said, you can't balme them for doing nothing.

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Hero, i got mine 2 weeks before university started, so sorry but they already have gotten off their arse and done soemthing. Sorry but maybe its a bit difficult having over 30,000 students at 6 different campuses. Like cape said, please dont make useless comments on stuff you have no idea about, Your just making yoursef look stupid
Difficult 2 manage 30,000 students at 6 different campuses?...that is hardly much of an effort, 30,000 students may seem alot, but when there is 6 campuses, there should be sufficent staff employed at every campus 2 deal with administrative matters. Giving out invoices is hardly that much work, if the staff can't even handle that, well I have nothing more 2 say than, the staff must be shoking.

Sure I may not know how ur Uni operates since I don't have direct contatct with it, but since reading thru the whole thread, The facts I have gathered warrants my reasoning.

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Sending out 30,000 invoices to students all over Sydney and the rest of the canidature that reside elsewhere (like myself). if you knew anything about UWS, you would know that administrative work is not done on a campus level, it is done all at Werrington North campus, which is strictly a campus dedicated to administration.
If you fidn it to be an easy task, please enlighten us on what methods you would suggest they do it.
Close down some of the campuses cuz 6 campuses is detrimental 2 any Uni that wants 2 be successful, lesser campuses would mean more emphais is place at a central location.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And the smaller campuses also help to spread the subjects out. Each campus has a particular focus on certain subjects based on the surroundings.

HerO

Banned
HSC
I would have 2 disagree. UWS is still not well established and recognised, part of the reason is because when ppl refer 2 UWS, no1 knows where the feck it is, so 2 lay the foundations at 1 campus and establishing it in a top campus is essential, then and only then, the only may look further and try 2 expand it's campuses.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Seriously Hero, its about time you fuck off. People know where uws is. Just because you walk around with your eyes shut doesn't mean everyone else does. Theres no fucking way I want one huge campus with 30,000 other people. Seriously, fuck off! Leave the uws sub forum and Bos for that matter.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
Seriously Hero, its about time you fuck off. People know where uws is. Just because you walk around with your eyes shut doesn't mean everyone else does. Theres no fucking way I want one huge campus with 30,000 other people. Seriously, fuck off! Leave the uws sub forum and Bos for that matter.
When u give out personal insults , it only proves 2 me that I have been correct and u have no constructive reasoning left.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You have been correct about absolutely nothing. You don't know where uws is. You have no fucking idea how uws runs, what courses and subjects are avaliable, you don't know how to get to any of the campuses. Fucking hell, you probably are too stupid to realise what uws actually means! Now leave the forum before you are reported.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hero did you not listen to minai when he said the next person to say uws is shit would be permanently banned?

HerO

Banned
HSC
BreaKing said:
hero did you not listen to minai when he said the next person to say uws is shit would be permanently banned?
yea i've seen it but it would be unjust 2 even consider banning me since I have never in any way, shape or form said UWS is shit, wat I originally said in this thread is that 4 a Uni 2 be successful, surely simple invoices should be provided 2 students upon enrolment, then Nat yet again brings up and tries 2 start an argument about UWS being shit and all that

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
So what, you didn't specifically say uws was shit ... in those words. But the last few pages of this thread has implied that you are calling uws shit, in a roundabout way.

HerO

Banned
HSC
Cape said:
So what, you didn't specifically say uws was shit ... in those words. But the last few pages of this thread has implied that you are calling uws shit, in a roundabout way.
U cannot ban me bases upon implication since u wouldn't have a clue wat i had intended the meaning 2 be, anywayz seriously, i'm not saying UWS is shit, juz that it needs 2 clean up it's act. :cool:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
HerO, this is a warning, stop shit stirring.

Your so called facts carry little to no weight, and add nothing to the arguments.

Also, natstar, please as hard as it is, please refrain from retaliating, as a benefactor, your job is not to intimidate but help those who need. HerO thrives upon confrontation, take away that reason, and he has nothing.

HerO, you may claim to not say "uws is shit" but your constant referrals to its "inadequacies" and constant stirring and trolling seem to suggest otherwise. If you wish to continue, i will not have any trouble pushing for some form of relevant action.

HerO

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:

Your so called facts carry little to no weight, and add nothing to the arguments.

Also, natstar, please as hard as it is, please refrain from retaliating, as a benefactor, your job is not to intimidate but help those who need. HerO thrives upon confrontation, take away that reason, and he has nothing.

HerO, you may claim to not say "uws is shit" but your constant referrals to its "inadequacies" and constant stirring and trolling seem to suggest otherwise. If you wish to continue, i will not have any trouble pushing for some form of relevant action.
lol look who it is, the asylum seeker or better known as the retarded fool, anywayz I am open 2 express my points and views while it seems reasonable, my original post in this thread was a valid 1 and in no way did it even implied that UWS is shit, but Nat as she always does always have 2 open up the debate. :cool:

L

LaraB

AsyLum said:

im sorry but ive read at least 3 'warnings' specificaaly aimed at hero and at least 3 or 4 others speaking to all posters ingeneral...when do you guys actually start enforcing these warnings? just cursiou:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)