Stimulus Package (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brades

HSC
I know its probably been discussed in here, but i cant find a clear answer anywhere on the internet.
I'm 17, still go to school, earnt approx. $5000 last year and filed a tax return. Will i receive the $900?

Thanks

Gloves

HSC
I know its probably been discussed in here, but i cant find a clear answer anywhere on the internet.
I'm 17, still go to school, earnt approx. $5000 last year and filed a tax return. Will i receive the $900?

Thanks
if you received all your tax paid dollars back, then no.

are you signed up with centrelink? are you receiving student allowance?

brades

HSC
if you received all your tax paid dollars back, then no.

are you signed up with centrelink? are you receiving student allowance?
Damn, that answers my question then.
And no i am now receiving that.. am i able to??
thanks

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll stimulate your package.

HSC

Thanks
no, stupid people dont get the money

yaz.jayne

HSC
Not giving teenagers the $900 bonus just because we got our tax back is almost stupid. Aren't we more likely to go out and spend it the day we get it then some middle aged person who will probably just put it in the bank and leave it there?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
You know what, I actually somewhat agree with this 09er.

I slaved away at a shithouse part-time job for nearly three years and worked hard while still at school, and I don't get rewarded? Now I have to pay for everyone else's bonuses through my tax.

Not happy, KRudd.

HSC
Not giving teenagers the $900 bonus just because we got our tax back is almost stupid. Aren't we more likely to go out and spend it the day we get it then some middle aged person who will probably just put it in the bank and leave it there?
yes you probably are

I slaved away at a shithouse part-time job for nearly three years and worked hard while still at school, and I don't get rewarded? Now I have to pay for everyone else's bonuses through my tax.

Not happy, KRudd.
and hahahahaha

Cant wait to get my $900
Gunna buy a ruger .22-250 rifle

Gloves

HSC

Not happy, KRudd.
you've got to understand that these tax bonuses aren't about rewarding people. all it is is trying to get more cash into circulation.

nothing more, nothing less.

Lentern

HSC
What are most teenagers going to spend it on? a hubcap and a bottle of black label, and it's not as though many are going to pay any real tax. I know the main purpose is stimulation but shouldn't there be something else to it, to actually help those most in need of a little boost right now? It pissess me off all these living at home students guzzling it on booze and what not then rocking on their heals in hope of another because they found 900 didn't get them as much as they thought it would. They get under my skin. I'm at this point more inclined to vote coalition then labor and I never thought I'd hear myself say that after living through the Howard government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)