Stimulus... (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
does that mean we dun need to talk about anything from stim booklet?

i havnt heard anything like this at all

princesse

Mmm..free goo.
No matter what road we take we'll always end up in
HSC
no, it means instead of learning a text of our own choosing, we've gotta learn them all because they're going to tell us what one we have to do....bastards...

the rumour is that that is possible anyway. i was just wondering who else had heard of it.

Last edited:

2late

Can they actually specify a text from the stimulus booklet? Because not all the texts fit into each change category do they?

2late

Yeah but then in that case it wouldn't make a difference to most people would it? Because if your doing say changing self and you only learn The Door and Sky High thats all they could prescribe. Wouldn't most people be using the text from the stimulus booklet which best suits their change?

N

ND

If they do specify, 90% of the state is gonna be screwed anyway, so i'm not worried. (and no it's not 5/6 of the state, cos most ppl do the door or sky high)

scottish_lass

We were told that they can't do that. Also in the 'introduction to the stimulis booklet it says- "In the HSC examination students may be asked to refer to at least one text that THEY have selected from the stimulis booklet".
dont stress, they can't do it.

No, they can't tell you which one you have to do, but they can make the question so that it favours 1 over another like they could say - some people say history repeats itself and nothing really changes, discuss in reference to 1 text from stimulus booklet etc. This would favour the fractals, but allows enough scope to still do the others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)