Stingers? (1 Viewer)

PhiL

did anyone get last nights episode. I thought i understood it but i cant work it out. Was hunter actually guilty or was it that kline guy all along. I assumed it was kline when they found all the evidence unddeer his house yet then they arrested sean at the end. Was kline set up or was that whole arrest of hunter all in lukes mind cause he was going nuts?? Anyone. im confused

nik_noodle

HSC
Hey,
Yeah I got it. Hunter was guilty all along, and he had set Kline up, just like Harris warned Kline. I've gotta rewatch it tho.. I was with a group of stingers ppl for the final ep and there were a lot of tears shed at it being 'the end'
I thought for a last ep it was a little bit of a let down..considering they'd filmed 2 endings... I'd been told the other ending was to air...the one where angie and pete end up together, and sophie dies. so i was shocked at the end. very very shocked! I got the ratings for the ep 2day and we won in all states :D best figures of the year!
BUT some interesting news, John Wild, Marcia Graham etc all quit the alice today.meaning there is a MINUTE chance of stingers being revived...very very minute, but enough to give us all some kind of hope.
Convinced of Sean Hunter's innocence in a near fatal attack on Sophie, Angie sets out to exonerate the man she loves and catch the real serial killer. On information passed to her by Hunter from his prison cell, it becomes evident that he is the victim of a vendetta and has been framed for the killings. The suspect is Richard Kline, who blames Hunter for the suicide death of his wife. Shaking some of Angie's conviction is Hunter's admission that the woman was a former client and that he had conducted an unethical affair with her. When he broke it off she killed herself. He naturally feels some culpability in her death and has to admit that he has earned at least some of Kline's ire. But he certainly doesn't deserve this. And with Kline still on the loose and free to continue killing, Angie needs to move fast to stop further deaths.

Meanwhile, Harris' mental wellbeing is on the decline. Confronted by Angie who has directly accused him of manufacturing evidence against Hunter, and faced with an undercover team bent on keeping him on the outer, Harris is a man of few friends. Indeed his only companion seems to be a comatose Sophie who delivers him obscure words of encouragement via her life support monitors ('we both know' lol). All the product of Harris' ailing mind, of course. But mired in bipolar delusion, his efforts to uncover key evidence to nail Hunter for good becomes an impossible task in divining truth from fantasy.

Chris goes undercover against Kline, who proves himself the unstable and dangerous character Hunter warned of. When she oversteps the mark and he attacks her brutally, Church and Flynn race to her assistance, and fearing he is about to kill her, they shoot him dead.

With Kline's secrets following him to the grave, any hope of clearing Hunter seems an impossibility until trophies from the previous killings are found on Kline's premises. Hunter is freed and an already off-centre Harris, realising he has lost the battle, slips into bipolar meltdown and is forcefully taken into emergency psychiatric care. As the current is administered to his temples we go out on Angie and Hunter happily making their wedding plans. As they tenderly embrace, the cold disregard on Hunter's face tells us that Angie has become victim of a very lethal deception.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)