Stocktake (1 Viewer)

HSC
We have bloody stocktake at my work tomorrow night... i hate stocktake with a passion

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
yeah stocktake is awful. i'll be going from nine in the am to eight at night.. grr

HSC
Epiphany said:
yeah stocktake is awful. i'll be going from nine in the am to eight at night.. grr
lol mines from 4pm til 12am.... its gay

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
wow you guys are unlucky as! i did stocktake last week for like 3 hours and i was ready to shoot myself in the head by the end

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
this might be a dumb question but what exactly are we supposed to do in stocktake? this is my first job so i don't know anything :eek:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you count. all stores count everything in their store at stocktake time.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_Bushra_ said:
BIGW's stocktake is coming up soon...They roster the school ppl during school and till heaps late

its retarded
Im actually looking forward to stocktake cuz I havent had much work lately so I said I will work all four days from 4pm to whenever they finish if they want me to. I desperately need money and I dont mind stocktake becuase it creates extra money.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
stocktake is hell when your job is to manage the databases of 72 stores :uhhuh:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
auditing stocktakes is crappier
cos u have to go and do random sampling of the stuff people have counted and then they give u filthy looks when you say what they counted is wrong

so so soooooo crap!!!

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I have to use that little machine afterwards to record what the others counted.. and they get me to recount like every 2nd or 3rd thing to make sure they got it right the first time...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
What exactly is stocktake? my manager was all like "blah" about it and I don't know if I'm doing it too nor do I have any idea what is it

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
at woolies, it happens twice a year, i think our store's next one is august.

it aint 2 bad for me in liquor, the hardest part is putting all the stock in straight lines, we count the capping, but the stocktake team counts the shelves....the other bad bit is having 2 put a yellow sticker on everything downstairs listing quantity and ref number....yuck

HSC
funky_a said:
What exactly is stocktake? my manager was all like "blah" about it and I don't know if I'm doing it too nor do I have any idea what is it
you just count everything in the shop....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)