Stolen Generation (1 Viewer)

mikki

Hey
i need any info you can give me on the stolen generation. preferably history, segregation and assimilation and the attempts by the government to remedy the injustices

narrator

HSC
N/A
i agree with YEAR12, but there are also a lot of non-fiction texts that can be used as case studies, don't limit yourself purely to the textbooks

narrator

HSC
N/A
like you'd know MUS2, infact if you really want to know, it's better to use specific examples from case studies for an issue like the stolen children

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Should take a squizz at "Stolen Children: Their Stories" edited by Carmel Bird. It's a text for English AOS, but it's quite interesting. Has politicians perspectives as well.

narrator

HSC
N/A
don't listen to him YEAR12, he doesn't even do legal, he's just another little boy with a superiority complex

as for what you said christ_ine, that text is good, but it doesn't really offer too much of a legal perspective, unless you were going to refer to the perspectives section and the pms or other mps quotes

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
*tries to discretely jab Asquithian with her scissors* :D

"stolen generation...i didnt know u had to do that in lega l?@" - Aaaah, you are getting old, my friend - mind is playing games on you ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)