• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Storm Damage (1 Viewer)

patlaw

HSC
Debris was everywhere yesterday. Piles of hailstones, plants and branches all over the place. I live like 5km away from the uni and had no hail at all!
Bizarre. What did everyone else get where they were.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
snow??????????????
ice (hail)
there was STILL all big piles of it this morning in Shortland Union building courtyard.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
We got heaps of hail for about fifteen minutes. By the time it finished there was a layer of hail covering our lawn. There was also a water spout off one of the Newcastle beaches:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
i heard that one on the radio.. like a mini tornado or something?!?! i just went for a swim in my garage trying to save HSC artworks... not fun

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
ice (hail)
there was STILL all big piles of it this morning in Shortland Union building courtyard.
you conveniently left out the part where you slipped over and fell flat on your arse..

great_gregory

I'm really just OK...
HSC
My lecture has been moved from the Nurth to one of the math buildings today. Stupid storm. :p

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
no more snow :( just leaves and shit everywhere...i got a cut on my foot this morning from a stick not happy :(

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
lol

PrincessSJ, do you know Emma Smurthwaite, Kimberly Noble or Alison Hicks? Last I heard, they were all doing teaching - went to school with them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
you conveniently left out the part where you slipped over and fell flat on your arse..
yup, and i was walking around with a wet patch on my arse all day :rolleyes:

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
patlaw said:
Debris was everywhere yesterday. Piles of hailstones, plants and branches all over the place. I live like 5km away from the uni and had no hail at all!
Bizarre. What did everyone else get where they were.
yer it was weird, im only two suburbs away from callaghan and we got nothing in the way of hail, the rain wasnt even THAT heavy. must have been hell localised

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Cyph said:
lol

PrincessSJ, do you know Emma Smurthwaite, Kimberly Noble or Alison Hicks? Last I heard, they were all doing teaching - went to school with them.
theres like a serious ammount of ppl doing teaching and ive only been there for 1.5 semesters!!!

twisted_sista00

OMG! custom status!
HSC
well i live at speers point and we got a really bad storm, there was hail and all, but it all melted by the time the storm finished. it was scary cos i was home alone. lucky tho, so i could put my car under the carport.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)