Straight up, what happens if I just don't complete work in year 10 (1 Viewer)

HSC
Like let's say hypothetically I have an engineering report due tomorrow, but I can't be bothered to do it.
Will I fail my rosa and not be able to do the hsc for that? :)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
Like let's say hypothetically I have an engineering report due tomorrow, but I can't be bothered to do it.
I mean just do it lol.... these are habits and if you ignore stuff in Year 10, its most likely gonna continue into Year 11 and 12 where it matters to a greater extent

Anaya R

HSC
It's not so much that your RoSA is affected, moreso that they can hold you back for not completing year 10 (through the N award which means you did not complete the requirements to pass the subject and thereby the grade).
It may depend from school to school though. Check with your teachers.

MJRey

HSC
If you don't meet the demands for a particular course/s in Year 10, they may force you to repeat. Being held back from finishing your HSC isn't fun, and it would be frustrating to learn everything from Year 10 all over again. It may not impact on the RoSA, but don't do that to yourself. Put in the hard work now and you will be rewarded.

Joo1

HSC
Year 10 is the preparation for Year 11, and Year 11 is the preparation for Year 12->HSC, so I recommend to complete set work to even just build the habit of completing things on time, if you laze around and don't do ANY work, sure you can hit a strike of motivation in Year 11 or 12 but it becomes unlikely to get motivated and even less likely to catch up to the rest of your grade academically by that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)