straightening your teeth without the need of braces? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
I had braces when I was in high school, ever since my teeth has been fine.. except recently one of my bottom teeth started to move forward a bit (since i have 2 wisdom teeth left on my bottom teeth), which annoys me a lot! is there a way that the dentist could straighten it without braces? plus would it cost a lot or little?

quik.

HSC
Pliers

Hammer

You could run at a brick wall rlly fast and hope that it rearranges them in a pleasant way

im-estelle

HSC
There's this thing called Invisalign which are like braces but it's clear nd totally invisible. Google it. I think its a little more expensive than braces but since its only ur bottom ones it shouldn't be too much for you.

rozymisty

HSC
Im like you, my wisdom teeth ruined the starightnes that i got with braces. My orthodontist said i need a bottom retainer for good or braces....but it would be on the inside so you couldnt be able to tell. Thankfully he's our family orthodontist and is only going to charge me to material costs which is very nice. Will set me back still about 500 or so but yeah. And apparently, my orthodontic cover is going to be renewed coz a while back a guy at MBF told me that since they changed owners, teh previous braces etc dont appear so i could claim for the new braces! im sure though by now they will have ironed out all that....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)