Strathfield area - 2/3 Unit Maths, Biology, Essay Editing and more - ATAR 99.4 (1 Viewer)

ChrisBOS

HSC
Hey guys,

I graduated in 2012 from North Sydney Boys with an ATAR of 99.40 here are just some credentials :D

English Adv - 93/100 (Damn Bandler)
Biology - 92/100 (Communication)
Mathematics - 98/100
Mathematics Ext 1 - 47/50
Ancient History - 95/100 (Persian society during the reign of Darius and Xerxes (Society) Xerxes (Personality), Augustan Rome (Time period))
History Extension - 47/50 (Crusades)

As a student of mine, you will receive access to a wide range of materials such as essays I prepared for the HSC (especially in English, Ancient History and History Extension, totalling over 50 in essays alone, not counting my biology notes, which total about 30-40 pages a module) and I'm offering tutoring and essay marking/editing (samples can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?eu960ly1l3c0t).

Also, I know it's rare that people tutor humanities such as ancient history and history extension, but I feel that I can really help you get a sense of how to write your essays effectively and maximize marks, as these subjects often require more skills in communication rather than simply knowledge in the subject area.

I'm currently in the Strathfield area and am willing to travel (within reason), so if you're interested, email me at chris.dot@live.com and we can negotiate. I'll also be offering a free 1 hour trial lesson, so what's there to lose? :D

Thanks y'all.

P.S. Other notes and essay samples and proof of credentials available upon request

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)