Stress!!!!11 (1 Viewer)

shimmy&shine

HSC
Anyone stressed? how badly. why?

I don't feel anything. Is it just me? I feel weird, like i should be freaking out but I'm not. I should be stressed! but I'm not.

How are you all feeling?

xoxo

HSC
N/A
^ no, it's good if you're not stressed out too much :)

Alternatively you might be like me, and it hits the few days/night before your first exam :p Enjoy the bliss while you can!

royaaran

HSC
i was just about to make a thread about being stressed....

i know wat u mean.....for some reason, right after trials finished, i had no more patients to study...im like over the whole thing and now im freaking out coz IM NOT IN THE MOOD TO STUDY FOR THE REAL THING!!

i am studying but its not the best i can do and i know that.

this is irritating >_<

HSC
N/A
If you're still in burnout, allot yourself some time to de-zone.

Alternatively if you KNOW that you're going to stay in burnout forever, then push yourself just a little bit each day. When the exams are on your doorstep, you'll be worshipping your past self, believe me!

Another option is doing "group" study notes. My textiles class did this (well, half the class did. The other half - including me - said a very nice "thank you!" :D). Totally saved my butt ten times over!!!!!

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
It took me about 2 weeks after the trials to get back into any work, then about another 2 weeks to get into solid work. I've been workign solidly for the last 4 weeks and my stress is very low at this point.

But like in the trials, Im not stressed 14 days till the start, but with around 3 dasy I start to get really stressed, then after english it reduces quite abit.

Stress is usually a good thing for me because it makes me work harder and learn stuff quicker, but the day before english 1, stress is pretty high and i can only get about 3 hours done lol

ane_st

HSC
Im like that as well.. but right now im just working through things slowly.... It doesnt feel like the exams are 2wks away... And there was a thread on here with ppl saying they're studying like 6hrs a day... ?!?!?!

"Chubby"

HSC
shimmy&shine said:
Anyone stressed? how badly. why?

I don't feel anything. Is it just me? I feel weird, like i should be freaking out but I'm not. I should be stressed! but I'm not.

How are you all feeling?

xoxo
i'm feeling exactly the same as u.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Oh god. I know exactly what you mean. I'm actually starting to stress out over the fact that I'm not stressed enough.
I'm far too relaxed and it is making it EXTREMELY difficult for me to study, and lately all I have wanted to do is sleep. I am constantly tired (which could be my problem...) and have been suffering from burnout since before the Trials.
The reason why I'm so stressed about not stressing is because I'm a stresser! It's what I do... I've even had friends check up on me to make sure I'm not going crazy, but there has been no need because I'M NOT STRESSED!!!!!!!
Seriously, just thinking about that is making me want to cry. I hate this feeling. It happened to me during the Trials. I wasn't stressed or panicky until the morning of my economics exam (my third exam) and I had a near nervous breakdown walking into the exam hall. I do not want that to happen again, because it screwed all my other marks up, and this is the real thing....aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh. I hate the bloody HSC!

passion89

HSC
I was more freaked out about the HSC a term ago then I am now...hopefully the whole 'study your ass off' thing will hit us all soon enough!

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
i can only echo the sentiments of all above :)
-not stressed
-almost stressed about not stressing
-less freaked than a month ago
- but i wish i was working so much more than i am now. i need the pressure!!! but ud think 2 weeks til hsc is enough but it doesnt feel like it :s

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
try counting to 14 (or the remaining amount of days left) really fast. that should get you stressed.

Sgs2006

HSC
N/A
passion89 said:
I was more freaked out about the HSC a term ago then I am now...hopefully the whole 'study your ass off' thing will hit us all soon enough!
Yea i know, whats the deal with that lol
A month ago I was like ahhh Hsc!! now im relaxed with 14 days to go... hmm :confused:

vg_woz_here

HSC
the hsc will be over and done with. after the english exams..everything should be fine (i hope)..lol

time is ticking faster........

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
For some reason I keep stressing at like midnight when I'm about to sleep, and just thinking "shit shit I need to study, but soo tired, I'll do alot tomorrow!" and then through the days I haven't been stressed at all, just taking study slowly at the moment.. but whenever I'm too buggered to do anything I feel I should be...

sinist4

HSC
theres plenty of time ...; lol
i feel the same... its like you want to study but can cant be bothered. oh well onli 14 days left...14 days... WAT! 14 days left arrggghhhh ;)

goood luck ppl for hsc exams :)

bored_of

HSC
N/A
i know what u guys mean - i thought it was just me and most other pple were freaking out. It is weird because i'm normally a stressor too

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I can see this thread become quite active come the night of October 19th I think everyone will be stressed then ;). Right now the stress hasn't gotten to me although I haven't been on MSN or seen my friends for awhile. I think coming on BOS can also help to put the pressure on, or you just ignore it like I do.

I have no doubt come HSC exams I shall be just as stressed as everyother HSC student.

Sleiphnir

HSC
N/A
I feel much the same as everyone else. I'm just not stressing about the HSC but more about the fact that I'm not stressed enough. I'm not motivated enoguh to spend all day studying and I get distracted so easily.
Then I feel so guilty about not doing as much as I should. I know I should be writing essays, timing myself and have finished summaries etc already. And because I haven't I know I'm running out of time and regret not starting earlier. I don't feel like I can possibly be prepared enough for the HSC like I thought I was going to be. This all makes me want to huddle in a ball and cry. I think I'm stressing myself out here. I should get back to work instead of procrastinating on bos (I see it as useful procrastination) and livejournal.

GAHAHAHA

s2indie

HSC
uhawww said:
For some reason I keep stressing at like midnight when I'm about to sleep, and just thinking "shit shit I need to study, but soo tired, I'll do alot tomorrow!" and then through the days I haven't been stressed at all, just taking study slowly at the moment.. but whenever I'm too buggered to do anything I feel I should be...
THAT is so me!
But I spend like 6 hours at the library to try and do work, when i mostly find the ceiling way more interesting.
Must. Study. Now.

royaaran

HSC
trials have made us lazy =[

well thats my excuse anyway. i have no motivation for studying...get distracted at the first thing that moves!!And i also get confused with wat to study first...i move from subject to subject its making me go crazy!!!! And then i make up excuses for why i didnt get to study enough :|

I despise the HSC more than anything in the world right now =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)