• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stress (1 Viewer)

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
something i find useful for when im typing up essays or something is make the font small (not to the point were u cant see it) and write up everything you can. then once your finish resize the font to a normal size and you'll find you wrote more then you thought.
i do that, but just cos i like the look of little writing on my screen :D

i don't know what it is, but i feel like i stressed so ridiculously last year and the first half of year twelve that the stress is sort of...'out' of me, like i've reached a stage where i don't think i could experience any new and more extreme feelings of stress (that may well change come october..)
not that i've burnt out, just that i'm more calm and focussed.

you've got to realise that there's a point where stressing to excess actually does more harm than good. i mean when you think about it, it's quite a draining and exhaustive activity. you're much better off directing that brain power elsewhere.

if you're feeling really out of it, try going for a run or blasting music and flailing around the room for a bit; it's great for an energy boost.

ALSO remember the thousands upon thousands of people just like you who have survived (and will survive) the HSC.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
listen to good thrash and have a little brother to beat the shit out of

stress? what stress

teags21

HSC
hey i know where your coming from im so stressed out too aye wot i do is go for a walk and forget about everything (to an extent) about the hsc , or draw something that calms me down n lets me forget wot im stressed about it works so if u enjoy something try wen stressed doing it it works for me ..... i did okay in trials but now am stressing lots bout hsc n asessments due have like 6 in 2 weeks

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)