stress (1 Viewer)

Jillby

hey everyone im halfway through my exams and i just had my second breakdown - uncontrollable crying and negative negative thoughts
how do you guys all deal with the stress?? please help me out with tips and tell me im not alone!!

santaslayer

HSC
take time out of studying for sum relaxing music......
treat urself to something afta u've achieved a reaslistic goal......

KfWang

.. i dont know why but i dont have any stress... im not normal

well ok i guess you could think of it this way:

theres no point in breaking down during the exams because theres nothing you can do about it.. the time when you should be breaking down is before the exams, during the study times.. thats how i kill stress in exams, i think that there is nothing i can do that will make it better now , so i just go for it

try it :) im not sure if it will work for you,as i am a bit weird

MouNtY

hey how do you have a breakdown. One of the girls at skool had one and ripped up all her books in the middle of the quad. Are they caused by stress?

Blackalicious

HSC
Jillby, get a punching bag and go for your life! Trust me its a great way to get rid of frustration. Also remind yourself that youve worked really hard for these exams and theres no point stuffing them up due to stress. :D

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yeh i had the same problem the day before my exams started...but i just let the crying finish and then had a break before getting on to more work

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Well different things work for different people... I could improve my method.... which is usually breaking something insignificant.... like ripping up empty tissue boxs or breaking sticks or something.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
that wastes time and energy...maybe this only works for me but i remind myself of the amount of time im wasting by stressing and that gets me back to work straight away and i end up feeling better cos i got something done....OR ill watch a movie with ralph fiennes in it and then im all smiles :D

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
How about you realise that there is SO MUCH MORE to life than school marks and the HSC? :) sometimes u just gotta step back and realise that there is a big world out there with opportunities

jesshika

supreme being
Stress causes acnee ! .. and it takes a very long time for the scars to heal and so for this reason i don't stress >.<"
it may seeem stupid but thats half the reason why i dont feel the pressure ... just *reject it* and concentrate on memorising formulae !

seems to work most of the time e..

also try some relaxation techniques .. they prett effectivee ..
you know those lavendar candles? they calm you down and clears the head ~

Giant Lobster

HSC
Stress stress stress!!! :D

Whenever u get stressed, do what I do: remind urself that the HSC will determine how you'll do for the rest of your life :p Then you'd get even more stressed and the pressure drives you to do some amazing things... :D

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Stress only applies for people who want a high UAI.

Greater than say 95, you wack the figures into SAM and when you see you essentially need all band 6s you shit yourself. That's stress...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Jillby
how do you not have stress?!?!
isnt there like "good" stress and "bad" stress and all that stuff they tell you. u need some stress to ahieve ur full potential

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
go out get some fresh air once in a while...

for me i just spent my time whinging on these forums to deal with it lol

some people perfer punching bags

while one of my friends got so crazy ripped apart all his notes and wrote them again lol crazy guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)