• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Stressed (1 Viewer)

xQuIsIt

HSC
hey guys
hows it going
i was just wondering how u guys r finding I.T
i mean its a fair subject but ive got one problem...
our teacher is useless, practically the majority of the I.T lessions she sits
and does her own work while be just sirf the net. Im sort of lost, im going to have to teach my self since the teacher wont do her job.

any suggestions on what i shoud do?
:confused:

Freedom_Dragon

The 36th Dragon
HSC
N/A
Last edited:

r0wlzi

Banned
Yes a lot of the teachers in our schools dont know what they are doing or they just dont care. Did you know to achieve Australian citizenship you need a certain "100 points" in your criteria. Simply undertaking and passing a computer based course automatically gives you 60 points towards that. Some of the only jobs they can take are teaching jobs and either have poor communication skills as they dont know the language that well or just dont want to be there.

I.T. is a farely basic course, that is unless your unlucky like me forced with propaganda by all the teachers cos they know jack shit about computers so they resort to Macs, which my school unfortunately has.

90% of the students are turning out more capable on computers than their so called teachers so I wouldnt worry too much your teacher just probably doesnt know a lot so rest assured your smarter than them.

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
r0wlzi said:
90% of the students are turning out more capable on computers than their so called teachers so I wouldnt worry too much your teacher just probably doesnt know a lot so rest assured your smarter than them.

I dissagree. I may not know excellent knowledge about every topic but I know everything there is to know about most things computers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)