stressed? (1 Viewer)

cint

HSC
i feel a bit alone ....
am i the only one who is utterly F**KED for bio?
i actually am going to fail it
its quite worrying

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oh my god, no you are NOT alone!! meet me, the worlds WORST biologist. i screwed up the trials, in fact, i never went good in any of my assessments. my teacher was the most laziest woman you've ever met, we did a total of two practical experiments throughout the 2 years. i dont know anything!!!! OMG fail!!!!!

cataleptic

HSC
Nah I'm not stressed.

I cam equal first in it and I've been studying really hard for it. I have a three day break in which to study for it too so that'll be awesome too.

I love bio!

cint

HSC
well .... at least there's one person who feels the same, thankgod!

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
i'm fucked for it as well.

i got 35% in trials.

the assessments we did, i wasnt going to bad so it brought my mark to 59 as a final mark.

HSC
Yes, very stressed. I HATE, biology.. I've been averaging a 55 all year, I'd like to get at least 60 in the exam, but who knows.

Netty_M

HSC
yeah I'm screwed for bio too. My teacher was shit and I always got bored in bio lessons so I ended up zoning out and doing my own thing. I don't remember of any of the experiments we did. And I've done pretty shit all year, I'm sure this exam isn't going to change. Oh well. I've done well in everything else so I don't really care.

danieljarvis

HSC
just make sure you study the syllabus dot points, only do the middle coloumn if you think its too late to learn all the work.
but learn them, and yuo'll be fine, theres still enough time to get in some good study and get an extra 15 marks than what you would expect!
there will be at least a few questions in this exam which are just copy paste the dot points, and then yyou'll see them and smile :)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
15 ? i'm hoping to get 30 more then i would normally.

i'm doing all the questions from success one, and 2 practise papers by friday

that should boost my mark alot right ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)