Strictly Ballroom?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone have any related texts for strictly ballroom other than moulin rouge and romeo and juliet??
I was wondering if that new channel 7 show "Dancing With The Stars" would be suitable? .. prolly not but im desperate for related material!!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Idea 4 strictly ballroom

You could use dances with the stars as it relates 2 going against the conformist to find success in a journey by this i mean that they step away from the traditions of ballrooom dacing and bring something new to a rather drab tradion

JUNiOR_4

ive been looking for agesss...finally just then settled with Pleasantville and All i want by The offspring

GruvisMalt

I don't know why you think you need to have a text which has the same themes as Ballroom Dancing ? It doesn't have to be about dancing, or even about the same themes (though sometimes it can work in your benefit for comparing texts), as longas it's a text which uses IMAGE to convey meaning. You could just do a painting or a cartoon with a message completely different to that of Ballroom. Me thinks some people get confused with the whole "related text" thing.

HSC
hey guys! u need help with SB?

hey guys! I just finished my hsc and I believe I am confident to teach you guys! Are you really struggling with english? Especially 'STRICTLY BALLROOM'? Well, I can help you with that! My tutoring is ONLY 25 bucks an hour! If you come with a friend, i will charge you 20 dollars each! NOW AINT THAT CHEAP? It will be held at burwood library.

So if ur interest, please don't hesitate to e-mail me: katherine_kim87@yahoo.com.au

I came top 10 in MLC SCHOOL for Standard english and got 13/15 for my AOS essay. So if you want help! Juz e-mail me and I'll give you further details!

thanks guys! cya ! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)