strike!! (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I had a quick look on transit first website - and it doesn't say anything about a strike.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
oops.. my previous post was for hte 860 route.. the 922 and 925 is Connex Southtrans..

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
i just called up.. and hte strike has been cancelled.. this is from 131500..

ally15

Beep.
HSC
so is the bus still running 2morow morning?? ( the one outside east richmond station that goes to hawkesbury campus)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If theres no strike then it will be running. If not, you will have to sprint up that very very long driveway :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I dispise the driveway everytime I have to walk either to uni or to the train station :p Actually, the cold mornings are usually fine, cause it warms me up. But when its boiling during the middle of the day - I can not stand it! lol.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
hey cape do u by any chance take any subjects where you are with 1st year tourism students? so in other words do u take any of these subjects-->tourism systems, understanding landscape, indigenous australia, environments in context?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not this semester. I have done those subjects already, except for landscapes cause its new to the course. But I think you do tourism trends in second semester, I will be doing that then.

But I do have 2 friends re-doing tourism systems cause they failed.

Jonathan A

HSC
Cape said:
I had a quick look on transit first website - and it doesn't say anything about a strike.

Remember strikes are industrial actions and hence not sanctioned by the corporate body most of the time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jonathan A said:
Remember strikes are industrial actions and hence not sanctioned by the corporate body most of the time.
huh? I dunno ... it had info on the westbus website, but not the transit first. I guess the only way to find out is to go to uni tomorrow like you usually do. It don't effect me really, I get a lift from the station anyway on wednesdays :D

oh ... hello Jonathan :p

haha ... no particular reason why I'm saying hello, apart from the fact I'm bored and I don't wanna do work :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hi breaking :p

Jonathan - I really should be doing work as well ... I'm still on first week work ... not week 3 .. grr :mad:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I just heard on the news before that the strike has been cancelled. Private buses will be running tomorrow morning for your convience :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)