• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Stripping (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
out of curiosity, do you have to be good looking, tall, skinny and blonde to be a striper?

no you dont.

well not at sefton playhouse you dont. hahahahha!

but there are some niceones i can tell ya that.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
@ sugabuni, no you dont have to be tal or blonde...but it would be better if your were good looking and petite, ud get more money. When i was at a club in melbourne the blonde ones were the shittiest.

@ withoutaface, nah skeetas right pole dancing is supposed to be really good exercise i have a friend who is taking some lessons and she says its real good exercise

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i would definitely definitely consider it. i think that if you choose the right place to work, you would be treated well (consider how strict bouncers are when it comes to touching the girls etc), paid well, and you're able to get a wicked work out and an ego boost at the same time. i want to take those pole dancing classes anyway, i think pole dancing is a skill all girls should have.

funniboi

HSC
miaomiao , waterbottle - good luck, hope to you see around in the near future :)

:eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
waterbottle said:
i would definitely definitely consider it. i think that if you choose the right place to work, you would be treated well (consider how strict bouncers are when it comes to touching the girls etc), paid well, and you're able to get a wicked work out and an ego boost at the same time. i want to take those pole dancing classes anyway, i think pole dancing is a skill all girls should have.

what if when you come on stage everyone leaves

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
One of my friends used to be a stripper. She made a hell of a lot of money, and she is a respectable person, its not like shes some crack-whore with a plethora of STD's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)