Strive Science Textbooks vs ATAR___Notes Topic Tests (1 Viewer)

SweatyAsian#1

HSC
From personal experience, advice or knowledge on either one, which textbook/book should Year 11 and 12 Students buy? I'm quite set on buying Strive since it's more professionally made, over 30+ years of experience, etc. but I would like to know a CLEAR majority on which one is better under different circumstances, and especially any advice from people who have bought either one.

Prices:
ATAR___Notes Topic Tests --> Physics - $37 | Chemistry - $37
Strive Textbooks --> Physics - $32 | Chemistry - $32

Please tell me which one you would buy (If you were forced to only choose one), and a reason for it. Thank you!

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
From personal experience, advice or knowledge on either one, which textbook/book should Year 11 and 12 Students buy? I'm quite set on buying Strive since it's more professionally made, over 30+ years of experience, etc. but I would like to know a CLEAR majority on which one is better under different circumstances, and especially any advice from people who have bought either one.

Prices:
ATAR___Notes Topic Tests --> Physics - $37 | Chemistry - $37
Strive Textbooks --> Physics - $32 | Chemistry - $32

Please tell me which one you would buy, a reason for it and any personal advice you have on either one. Thank you!
by the time you choose, you will have used enough time to work at maccas to buy both lol.

also if u search hard enough u could probably find a pdf of both. But these are decently hard to find. good luck.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Getting kinda irritated with this question always popping up by the same people lol. Just pick one that suits you.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
I'm pretty sure some local libraries offer ATAR notes textbooks and other resources. You could always borrow from them and see how it goes, if you like it then possibly you can purchase the book.

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
by the time you choose, you will have used enough time to work at maccas to buy both lol.

also if u search hard enough u could probably find a pdf of both. But these are decently hard to find. good luck.
Done! Enjoy these future chemists

Attachments

tqnsha

HSC
Done! Enjoy these future chemists
i love you and i hope you live the best life ever and that your pillow is always cool and everytime you go in a drive thru the person in front of you already paid for your order and i hope that when you go to sleep you have the most wonderful dreams ever

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)