struggling with reflection statement !! ?? (1 Viewer)

holden4ever89

HSC
this is mostly aimed at extension 2 survivors not current ones

but i have drafted just a few points for my reflection statement and I am already up to 900 words!

so, how restrictive did you find the word limit on the ref stat? i.e: could you fit in everything you wanted to state or did you have to omit certain things?

cheers :)

p.s: i love extension 2, we are soul-mates for life

jimmayyy

HSC
i havent even begun to think about my reflection statement :-S

Emph

HSC
reflection statement already?! geez i dont even think i was that organised and that is really saying something!!!

yes the word limit was a bit restrictive but it was also good because it made me be concise. no time for waffling. i did manage to fit everything in. just figure out what you NEED to say rather than WANT to say and say is quickly but with sophistication... i love my thesaurus

do make sure you stick to the limit though. goes for the story as well. word limits are just put there for fun.

HSC
N/A
holden4ever89 said:
so, how restrictive did you find the word limit on the ref stat? i.e: could you fit in everything you wanted to state or did you have to omit certain things?
Let's just say it took me at least a solid week, 7+ drafts, and the mentality of "this has to be so tight a toothpick couldn't be wedged in here".

I technically got everything in that I wanted to, but not in as much detail as I would have liked. Address all the needed points, then rework into a solid piece, then just condense, condense, condense...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)