Struggling! (1 Viewer)

hayleyl

HSC
:wave: Hi
I have this SAC assessment, its a speech on Possible Future Senarios for Vietnam I need to address probable and possible future senarios and provide specific examples that support your arguements

I am having trouble does anyone have any advice for me :confused: I've so far I've only written about 3 paragraphs!! I has to be 3 -4 minutes long!!

Thanx.... :)

ashimation

HSC
look at things like:

health

tourism

climate/geography

population/demographics

economy

etc

and look and how those things affect Vietnam now and how they could change things in the future

for example you could say that as Vietnam becomes more of a tourist destination it may become more westernized from the influence of travelers. Stuff like that.
Make sure you mention 'forecasting' (the definition is in the syllabus) but its basically using data/trends from now to predict the future. You'll need to know all this stuff so you might as well do it now :)

katius16

HSC
Hey, im doing vietnam too. I reckon maybe you could write about genders power and authority. Due to westernisation from all the invasions from china, america and france, the westernisation could change the power and authority. Im probably making no sense, but what i mean is, you know how the females do all the work on the agricultural farming, well due to westernisation, the males would start working, while the females do chores like cooking and raising the children. Also future scenarios aye, ummm, power and authority in the government systems. Westernisation could eventually stop communism maybe. I hope this helps, im sorry if it doesnt.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)