Stuck on a question for economics :/ (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
Ok so got a few questions im stuck on would appreciate it if anyone helped :)

Describe one impact of transnational TNCs on a country other than Australia 2)

Evaluate the effectiveness of one strategy that has been used to promote economic development in a country other than Australia. (4)

michaeljennings

HSC
Ok so got a few questions im stuck on would appreciate it if anyone helped :)

Describe one impact of transnational TNCs on a country other than Australia 2)

Evaluate the effectiveness of one strategy that has been used to promote economic development in a country other than Australia. (4)
These are all related to your case study. Which country did you do

michaeljennings

HSC
china but any answer is fine haha so i get an idea of how to answer it :/
First question you could talk about how TNC's bring investment and technology into China which increases sustainable economic growth over the long term

2nd question is an evaluate question so you would have to talk about 1 strategy and reveal its shortfalls but also where it has provided an increase in economic development. For example some strategies might increase income levels in general but it may increase income inequality

Just expand on these ideas I guess

artosis

HSC
just wondering, would we get away with naming a random (real) country eg; "McDonald Islands"
and just making up stuff about the eco development, globalisation effects and etc.
coz as if markers will know the economics behind every economy.
i just cbf with relearning my case study, when chances are, its not even going to be in it.
if its an extended response, ill most likely pick the other one. i cant write 1000+ words on china -.-

NubMuncher

HSC
just wondering, would we get away with naming a random (real) country eg; "McDonald Islands"
and just making up stuff about the eco development, globalisation effects and etc.
coz as if markers will know the economics behind every economy.
i just cbf with relearning my case study, when chances are, its not even going to be in it.
if its an extended response, ill most likely pick the other one. i cant write 1000+ words on china -.-
They mark on computers, so they can look stuff up if they suspect your bs'ing ....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)