Stuck on where to go for 06? (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

Plain and simply,
Go to Byron, go directly to Byron and stay in Byron. That place is the fucken bomb. No trouble, despite what media says locals are friendly and you have Nimbin an hour away for all your cheap hash necessities.
Try the hash cookies, good cheap alternative to alcohol and gets you fucked.

No regrets going to Byron last year at all. Went up to surfers for a night and believe me its way too crowded with way too many hard cunts and trouble seekers.

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
I agree! Byron all the way! And if you think there is a problem with accomodation, don't fret! All the cheap places on the websites etc are already booked (only beach houses for about 3000 a week are left), but you can stay in backpackers there, they are all still available! And they are really good, not dodgy or anything. Nimbin an hour away is a really good point. You can get almost anything there just by stepping out of your car to go to the toilet.

adonis1

Ado
HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Plain and simply,
you have Nimbin an hour away for all your cheap hash necessities.
Try the hash cookies, good cheap alternative to alcohol and gets you fucked.
^^^
you're a fuckin gronk...

people like you give my nasho a bad name.

..go kill yourself

GSTARRAW

LOL,
Mate, People of your background were born with a bad name. It's in your blood - in all honesty if i was a citizen of your natio i'd jump off a cliff while i could - beats living an unpopular, terrorist life with no self worth..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)