Student Campus Card - Page 4 of the enrolment papers?? (1 Viewer)

antheung

HSC
N/A
Hi guys.

I received an email from the Campus Card Centre, asking me to collect my Student Campus Card. The email is as follows:

Dear Student,

The photograph you have submitted for use on your Student Campus Card has been approved.

Your card will be available on the following dates:

Monday 4th of MARCH 8.00am to 6.00pm
Tuesday 5th of MARCH 8.00am to 6.00pm
Wednesday 6th of MARCH 8.00am to 6.00pm

All students (including Sydney College of the Arts and Bachelor of Health Science):

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Carslaw Learning Hub East, which is located on the Ground Floor of the Carslaw Building, on the above dates.

Conservatorium of Music students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from the Student Administration Office located on Level 3 of the Conservatorium of Music, on the above dates.

Faculty of Health Sciences students:

Your Student Campus Card can be collected from Student Central, F Block, Cumberland Campus, from Monday, 4/3/2013 to Friday, 8/3/2013, between 9am and 4pm.

The following documentation must be presented to collect your card:

1. One form of photographic identification:
- Driver licence
- Passport
- NSW Photo Card

2. Page 4 of the enrolment papers.

Kind regards,
Campus Card Centre

THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
T +61 2 9351 2423 | F +61 2 9351 7278
Does anyone know what "page 4 of the enrolment papers" means? Is it the page from the Enrolment Form 2013 with the title "4. FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION" ?

I'm afraid that I might have lost or misplaced the page they need. How can I collect my Student Campus Card in that case?

Thank you very much.

OH NOE zzz

HSC
N/A
Is it the page from the Enrolment Form 2013 with the title "4. FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION" ?
I'm bringing the two pages from the Enrolment Form 2013 I had kept: "4. FEE PAYMENT INFORMATION" and "5. YOUR UNIKEY ACCOUNT".

Chronicole

HSC
I rang them. It's the page with a barcode. The fee payment one I think.

Jabbz

HSC
Phew, luckily I have the barcode one but I need help what was on the unikey key sheet just our username and password and email? And also what does our email end with like @syd... Because I lost the sheet and don't know my email thank you

rosemcc

HSC
Phew, luckily I have the barcode one but I need help what was on the unikey key sheet just our username and password and email? And also what does our email end with like @syd... Because I lost the sheet and don't know my email thank you
@uni.sydney.edu.au 90% sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)