• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student card (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
38 bucks?!

and when you loose your student card, you have to APPLY for a new concession - they dont give it to you.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
38 bucks?!

and when you loose your student card, you have to APPLY for a new concession - they dont give it to you.
yes thats included in the 38 bucks, 20 bucks for the card, and 18 bucks for that stupid sticker.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by ...
which ever one u feel comfortable

*pulls out a collection of studnet id card from different uni under his shirt*
ahah i could make some rude jokes but i won't.
oh and i'm thinking of just getting the student id and not bothering with cityrail. if they complain about the sticker i'll whinge and whine my way out of it.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
the card is so big, it doesn't even fit in the pockets of my wallet :mad: i have to put it where i keep the money :chainsaw:

:rolleyes:
haha same, stupid usyd card.

so that's wot u were doing toods? at least tooheys and freakin had the courtesy to say hi at least :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
...at least tooheys and freakin had the courtesy to say hi at least :p
hehe, i would've talked to ya more, but me felt too sleepy to stay in the lecture room (and i think u were sleeping). :p

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
errrm like around 11 just outside the eastern ave auditorium dealie.. and like in front of the stairs down to the student centre. you were with a tall guy?

hey freaking_out i can never tell if you're a boy or a girl :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by cakes
whennnn!!! wheeeeeeeeeerrre!!!!! winston saw me too apparently
lol we all saw you cakes! :p... muhahah

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
there were so many people that i didn't bother to look around, even though i had seen photos in the photo thread :p

cakes

hi
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
errrm like around 11 just outside the eastern ave auditorium dealie.. and like in front of the stairs down to the student centre. you were with a tall guy?
yeah that was me.. i think :)

Originally posted by Winston
lol we all saw you cakes! :p... muhahah
ahhhh say hi next time ya snobs!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nah maybe your friend lost his lol... becoz the replacement card which is 20 $ is the hard card which is not laminated which has a picture that they take there, and apparently they're switching over to the hard cards soon for us, well that's what pigs_can_fly told me :D
i know people at cumberland campus with the laminated card

they better swap to the good cards, laminated is so dodgy

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
...they better swap to the good cards, laminated is so dodgy
yeah...but one disadvantage of the "other" cards, was that there is usually a huge queue tat u have to line up in, in order to get your card (since it takes long to make the cards and stuff)...so yeah, laminated cards means shorter waiting times. :p

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by cakes

ahhhh say hi next time ya snobs!
well... i duno =\... i mean ppl from the net are sooo this and that normal... saying "nah nah its fine i wont bite" but then come to real life if i did say hi to you... youll give me a strange look, then u fink im crazy :D...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
well... i duno =\... i mean ppl from the net are sooo this and that normal... saying "nah nah its fine i wont bite" but then come to real life if i did say hi to you... youll give me a strange look, then u fink im crazy :D...
yeah, he's trying to say, what if it really wasn't u- so he would b saying hi to a complete stranger. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, he's trying to say, what if it really wasn't u- so he would b saying hi to a complete stranger. :D

HAHAH.. nah... i duno most ppl is like "say hi to me", and when i really do so, they fink im fucking idiot haha :p... blah...

rofl... complete stranger... ill say hiiiiiiii cakes! then the chick turns around, and i realise its not cakes, and i make fool out of myself, so i stand in silence trying to fink of an excuse.... ummm "i thought you looked like a cake :D.... ummm it's a compliment!" :p....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
...rofl... complete stranger... ill say hiiiiiiii cakes! then the chick turns around, and i realise its not cakes, and i make fool out of myself, so i stand in silence trying to fink of an excuse.... ummm "i thought you looked like a cake :D.... ummm it's a compliment!" :p....
oh worst still- u go up to the wrong person, and say "hi cakes", and then u get bashed by her boyfriend or something. :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
oh worst still- u go up to the wrong person, and say "hi cakes", and then u get bashed by her boyfriend or something. :D
hahaha... then my "original" reason would be "im not talking to ur chick dammit!" :p...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)