Student Cards (1 Viewer)

lazi32

HSC
Just wondering when are we supposed to get these, or if I missed out on getting one. Also i missed the academic advising day for bussiness and commerce at parra campus on monday, so can anyone tell me if i missed any important information. And is there an orientation day, if so when is it?

L

LaraB

lazi32 said:
Just wondering when are we supposed to get these, or if I missed out on getting one. Also i missed the academic advising day for bussiness and commerce at parra campus on monday, so can anyone tell me if i missed any important information. And is there an orientation day, if so when is it?
You can email your course coordinator for info :) or give them a call - that way you can make sure ou get all the right info :)

Orientation day dates and stuff are on teh website in teh section called "First Year Central" - just go to uws.edu.au and then go to current students and you'll see it

theone123

blue essence
HSC
does anyone know when we can get the travel concession stickers from the student centre?

L

LaraB

theone123 said:
does anyone know when we can get the travel concession stickers from the student centre?
you can get em when uni starts again usually - they don't expire til 31/3 so it's no rush :)

fai69

HSC
lazi32 said:

Not to worry abt student cards,you can get them made on the spot at student centres.But i dont think you would have missed any important info from academic advising,i do business and commerce aswell and when i went last year the only important thing i remembered was that my course code is 2513 xD lol

s1mplykat

HSC
theone123 said:
when i got my student id card done on my advisory day, i filled in this green concession form that was available near the desk and basically you fill that out and when you show the person at the desk a photo id (drivers licence or passport), you also hand them the green form and then they should check that you have properly enroled into your course and TA DA! you will be made to take a photo and within minutes you'll get your student id with the cocession sticker printed on it.

lazi32

HSC
cool thanks guys for the help, just another quick question where is this student centre on parra campus located, is it easy too find?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
lazi32 said:
cool thanks guys for the help, just another quick question where is this student centre on parra campus located, is it easy too find?
Its easy to find...its next to the coop bookshop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)