Student commits suicide (1 Viewer)

Danmiff

HSC
sounds fucking suspicious to me...

goes home, tells his parents that he cheated, and then is found poisoned and hung? and then the body is cremated before the cops can have a look in?

fuck wheres Inspector Barnaby when u need him..

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Poor guy...

I always wonder about whether the HSC might stress me out to the extent of suicide (I HOPE NOT)...I just don't handle stress too well sometimes...

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
danmiff i was thinking the exact same thing.
My guess is parents got super mad and put poison in his dinner...kinda like an honour killing...then conveiniently cremate/disposed of evidence. Who cremates family members themselves? Crazy killers!

Something isn't right...
+1

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Lol i wonder what your reactions would be if i gave you a story about a kid suiciding over an ipod.

but y'know, since you're all moral n shit, you wouldn't for a second think 'lol' right?

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol i wonder what your reactions would be if i gave you a story about a kid suiciding over an ipod.

but y'know, since you're all moral n shit, you wouldn't for a second think 'lol' right?
I prolly would

Raaaaaachel

HSC
mabye it's normal to relish in the tragic death of indian teenagers up in the south central coast, where you bigots idolise Pauline Hanson, but those of us who consider Indians as fellow human beings do not wish to hear your white-australia diatribe
You are the worst with the fucking straw men.

She is saying that its a good thing that people this stupid (of any race) are eliminated from the gene pool.

I happen to agree.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
ad infinitum=comingupforair=idiot.

Only reason ad infinitum/comingupforair defends the survival of idiots in the gene pool is because he's one himself.

Please neg rep him for me someone as I need to spread mine around first before I can do it anymore.

HSC
N/A
Sorry but you anonymous internet racists are positively grotesque..

its a good thing that people this stupid are eliminated from the gene pool.

I happen to agree.
Again, this notion that we should strive for the 'perfect gene pool' is utterly repulsive, eugenics was discredited decades ago,

You and the other squalid petrol head bigots obviously fantasize about having a 'pure-blood' 'south central coast' One-Nation or whatever, there's no doubting your a member of the culturally inferior 'southern cross' alliance or whatever, right up there with those who set out to 'clean the gene pool' or 'lighten the caste' of aborigines 60 years ago, I mean by your logic we should actually re-invigorate the 'stolen generation' policies.

But what really disturbs me is the fact that you will pathologically deny it when confronted in real life, and you, like all the other deep seated racists, never have the courage to admit the 'solutions' you silently foster.

step off, bigot.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

Again, this notion that we should strive for the 'perfect gene pool' is utterly repulsive, eugenics was discredited decades ago,

You and the other squalid petrol head bigots obviously fantasize about having a 'pure-blood' 'south central coast' One-Nation or whatever, there's no doubting your a member of the culturally inferior 'southern cross' alliance or whatever, right up there with those who set out to 'clean the gene pool' or 'lighten the caste' of aborigines 60 years ago, I mean by your logic we should actually re-invigorate the 'stolen generation' policies.

But what really disturbs me is the fact that you will pathologically deny it when confronted in real life, and you, like all the other deep seated racists, never have the courage to admit the 'solutions' you silently foster.

step off, bigot.
I'm fairly sure eugenics has never been discredited. It's a viable option. This person was clearly weak in every aspect, and has done the world a favour by removing himself from the gene pool.

Ordinarily this is called Darwinism, but if you want to get sand up your vagina and call it eugenics, go nuts.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage, that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch. ~Lila

mirakon

nigga
HSC

step off, bigot.
It's only disgusting for you because fools like you will be eliminated. For everyone else it's perfect.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that shot, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Mitchell was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that shot, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage, that boy did, courage in his heart. To take that shot, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Mitchell did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Mitch. ~Lila
haha i couldn't think of a better example :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)