Student Fascism (1 Viewer)

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
don't know if you're trolling, but you post more racist shit than anyone.
RACIAL shit

Yeah I post stuff about jihadis that worship a paedophile, all facts.

They post that Israel is cancer or a scum nation which is disgusting.

These cunts are so stupid they actually believe Palestine exists

anonymous.92

HSC
RACIAL shit

Yeah I post stuff about jihadis that worship a paedophile, all facts.

They post that Israel is cancer or a scum nation which is disgusting.

These cunts are so stupid they actually believe Palestine exists
I think you're trying to justify your actions. No muslim thinks they are worshipping a pedophile, nor do they view jihad as anything but it really is. Jihad actually means "to strive." Your opinions on pedophilia and jihad are just that: opinions.

I think your universal condemnation and criticism of an entire ideology and approximately 1.5 billion followers is what is "disgusting."

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i once watched a good muslim on q&a and i since felt more confortable about the islams. Nice clean and conservative people (just dont push them, bc no sense of humour)

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I think you're trying to justify your actions. No muslim thinks they are worshipping a pedophile, nor do they view jihad as anything but it really is. Jihad actually means "to strive." Your opinions on pedophilia and jihad are just that: opinions.

I think your universal condemnation and criticism of an entire ideology and approximately 1.5 billion followers is what is "disgusting."
What are you going to do, blow me up?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i once watched a good muslim on q&a and i since felt more confortable about the islams. Nice clean and conservative people (just dont push them, bc no sense of humour)

you talking about Waleed Aly?

he's intelligent but he's an annoying cunt

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
I like Aly but yeah he is such a pedanticist. It should have been him vs Hitchens on Q&A only.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
well there's a certain amount of orthodox rabbis who don't believe in the validity of Israel or Zionism
zionism is an anachronism. The jewish state has been created and it is a bastion of democracy within the middle east. I'm not saying the israelis are without fault but to continue for 60 years to argue over its validity is retarded.

EmperorHirohito

HSC
Good to see BOS cleaned up. Well Done to the Daily Telegraph. I think they should find out whoever started that disgusting racist group in his work place and make a living hell out of him in my humble opinion. Mass Telephone call to his employer will be a good start. Does anyone know his details?

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Good to see BOS cleaned up. Well Done to the Daily Telegraph. I think they should find out whoever started that disgusting racist group in his work place and make a living hell out of him in my humble opinion. Mass Telephone call to his employer will be a good start. Does anyone know his details?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)