student ID cards for 2006 (1 Viewer)

rockets

HSC
N/A
Anyone know when we are going to get these? There is only 1 week to go and mine hasn't turned up yet!

Jamsi

HSC
Didn't you get one when you enrolled? They do them on the ground floor of building 1, on the left hand side when you walk in. I suggest you ask someone about it.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The current students get them posted to them. I assume the poster is not a new student. I'm still waiting for mine as well =\.

Logistics

HSC
Yeah 1 week to go and still waiting for mine.

They better not screw me up, UNI starts and I still have to wait for my ID.

I assume it should arrive Tue or Wed

unistudent

HSC
shelby said:
Anyone know when we are going to get these? There is only 1 week to go and mine hasn't turned up yet!
ok you confused me cause it says you are doing the hsc this year.. lol.

btw, if they get posted to us in the following years, does that mean they use the same photo??

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha yeah, they use the same photo unless you go in...

but i went in and got a new one anyway, cause i was enrolling in my new course :)

im guessing they do it at the last minute so they dont make a heap of them with old photo's, then get people turning up saying 'i want a new photo' afterwoods.

rockets

HSC
N/A
Just to clarify things I'm staying at my girlfriends place and using her computer which she has as permanently logged in. Sorry to you all that you thought there was some weirdo or intruder in your midst!!!!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
so if i fail and repeat for like 10 years, my id will still have the photo from when i was 18? awesome! i'm sold!

Sasukekun

HSC
got mine today in my letter box!! :)
do we hav to fill in that form and hand it in to student admin??

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol me too
yeah it says you need to fill it in
so i presume you need to

rockets

HSC
N/A
Mine came as well. The transport form I think you hand in to train station when you get your ticket.
A tip for the newies - get a flexi pass for whole semester - it works out a lot cheaper than buying daily or weekly. I usually only get it for semester dates and not exam times as your not there for whole 3-4 weeks. Anyway check it out for yourselves and play around with number of days etc on city rail website.
Sorry for those who catch buses i don't do 'em so know nothing about their system.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The form (that came with your student card) goes back to the Student Info and Admin centre. You guys should read the letter that came with your card =p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)