Student ID Photo (1 Viewer)

mamoz

HSC
soo i went into uni to get my student id card today. took the photo and it lookd so shocking :| .. wasnt even ready for it so i lookd dead loll

anyone elsee hates there id photo :D

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
me!! i look like ive never slept with these black shadows under my eyes. plus the lighting is really crap and makes my cheeeks look chubbier than they actually are.

chefman21

HSC
N/A
I look like a cross between an Oompa Loompa and the Crazy Frog.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I look like Brock from Pokemon without the hair lol! My eyes are almost non-existent and as a rule I look horrible in pics :p That said, not so bad!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
lol well im not exactly having my hopes up for a good photo, every single skool picture (since yr9) that ive had taken, and also my licence photo looks like a mug shot haha

beatboxre

HSC
lol well im not exactly having my hopes up for a good photo, every single skool picture (since yr9) that ive had taken, and also my licence photo looks like a mug shot haha
lol mugshot. :O
Who cares about the pic anyways as if someone's gonna give you marks on how good you look on a plastic card. O_____O Face >>> Card

Hannargh

HSC
I used the same photo I have in my passport, it's horrible. I'm even wearing my year 12 jumper in it! :shy:

uMp

HSC
i look albino in my id card you can hardly see my face :dog:

lovenotwar

HSC
i actually like my id photo for the first time ever in my life and its off centre.. you can only see one of my shoulders.. thats going to annoy me lol so close.

Otacon2009

HSC
I had my ID photos taken after an hour's sleep on the plane and it was a sticky morning at QUT. My student ID photo reminds me of a mugshot of some deranged killer finally caught and my Urban Village photo makes my head proportional to my ego. I only wanted to get in early so I don't have enormous queues during O-Week.

itadakimus

procrastinator
HSC
My ID is... well, yet another photo ID that I'll have to hide, sigh

Otacon2009

HSC
I swear every ID Card program has an inbuilt uglifier. I don't think there's ever been an ID worth flashing around.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I wish I could smile in my ID photo, just to make myself not look like I'm going to prison, for once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)