Student Politics at UTS (1 Viewer)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
Hahaha prosaic let's hope you weren't making a pun and just didn't realise he was talking about political parties rather than festivity parties.

prosaic

HSC
Oh, oops: I blame it on that dancing party animal bear thing in his signature - doctrine of instant-word-image-association..... Yes.

HSC
prosaic said:
Go to the Student Association office and pick up forms to lodge in the positions you want to run for, one would think. This is presuming of course that, you know where the office is, as one with genuine interest in running for office would. Vertigo ticket was arguably unorthodox however. Anyway 'R' (hahaha), if u're there, u know more about this right u should monitor this thread ;).
What, with my apathetic fascist communist free beer party? :p

Sharon, stop calling me 'R', it's unnerving. Online i am 'rei'.

The SA is evil - i am scarred for life since i went to some gathering. It went something like this:
"I was thinking, why is it black writing on white paper, the governments are subliminally brainwashing people so that they think that black people are a blemish to the pure, white society... blah blah blah... we should have grey ink on grey paper"
*everyone else nods in agreement*
*i run away, feeling dumber for having listened to such crap*

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
my sharona said:
What, with my apathetic fascist communist free beer party? :p

Sharon, stop calling me 'R', it's unnerving. Online i am 'rei'.

The SA is evil - i am scarred for life since i went to some gathering. It went something like this:
"I was thinking, why is it black writing on white paper, the governments are subliminally brainwashing people so that they think that black people are a blemish to the pure, white society... blah blah blah... we should have grey ink on grey paper"
*everyone else nods in agreement*
*i run away, feeling dumber for having listened to such crap*

hahah grey on grey :p

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Omigod, that is too funny for words. As a humanities student, I accept that I have heard a lot of far far lefty idealistic crap... but that takes the cake.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
I completely agree with the sentiments and am glad that BOS have taken on a politically correct blue on white arrangement.

HSC
Soma said:
I completely agree with the sentiments and am glad that BOS have taken on a politically correct blue on white arrangement.
What about the smurfs? smurfs have rights too. XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)