• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Student Research Assignment (Science) (1 Viewer)

hamish_d

HSC
For science, I have to conduct and document an experiment at home, without any help.

I know if i do it it'll turn into a giant failwhale, so if anyone has theirs still saved or something from last year would you be nice enough the post it here so I could use it as a model for my own?

Thanks.
Hamish

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
For science, I have to conduct and document an experiment at home, without any help.

I know if i do it it'll turn into a giant failwhale, so if anyone has theirs still saved or something from last year would you be nice enough the post it here so I could use it as a model for my own?

Thanks.
Hamish
PM'd u some stuff

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine was a fail whale too...

I did it the night before, I just got a multimeter and tested the resistance/electrical conductivity of different materials. I don't think you get a mark for it though, my teacher just marked who completed it and who didn't.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Factors affecting consolidation of water. 100%.

xMaNx

HSC
Do not be fooled by the log page, it's all fake, dont it about 2 days before, ended up with i think 23.5/25 despite it being so shit... and my god, i realise now how much i've imporved with the discussion part.

hamish_d

HSC
Do not be fooled by the log page, it's all fake, dont it about 2 days before, ended up with i think 23.5/25 despite it being so shit... and my god, i realise now how much i've imporved with the discussion part.
Thankyou so much for that! It's really helpful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)