• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
Well, there have actually been several hot teachers, both male and female at our school. I had to laugh, my boyfriend (who wasn't my bf at the time of this incident) used to perve on our history teacher, because she had huge boobs, and wore a stripey shirt. He was like "There's only ONE reason why you'd wear a stripey shirt....." (which was just gross.....)

It's one thing to perve, but there is a huge difference between that and actually doing something about it.......I think it is an abuse of a position of power. I think it LOOKS worse when the relationship is between a male teacher and a female student, rather than the other way around. Perhaps something to do with the fact that the majority of rapists are men......I don't know

But (yes, I know I am about to be a hypocrite here) I have certainly THOUGHT about who I'd like to get it on with at my school. There's this new dance teacher (and he's straight....and married( a minor set back)) and he is SO HOT. So hot that the school nearly didn't hire him, cause all the students and teachers just drooled when he did the test class...but he is a damn good teacher...

Well, I've left school...and have actually become a staff member at school....so......it wouldn't be technically illegal... :D

nah, I'd never really do it....It's just nice to perve

sladehk

le random
HSC
llamalope said:
not when they check and you are in year k-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although I have a feeling they dont check on high school ppl.....
they do at some schools

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
llamalope said:
He was like "There's only ONE reason why you'd wear a stripey shirt....." (which was just gross.....)
??? i don't get it... -.-" what's the only reason you'd wear a stripey shirt?

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
There was a HOT casual teacher while I was at school who I would bend over backwards for....
Any relationship with him would have been just fine :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I thought it was because horizontal stripes would make them look even bigger? Like if you're a bit overweight, stripes just make u look huge because they make you look wider?
So i thought it was because she WANTED people to see how big they were.
Or i could be wrong.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Tuggi3 said:
There was a HOT casual teacher while I was at school who I would bend over backwards for....
Any relationship with him would have been just fine :D
lol. we had this hot pe teacher, he was like 23, straight out of uni, but he was taking us for wood work in yr 11. He had us for a whole term and i got pretty friendly with him, then he was sub in my pe class and all the girls are falling all over him, n he's like hey ang, n he was chating away to me. N all the girls are light, go Ang. lol
But then he got a full time job at some other school :'( woe is me :p

I've had crushes on three teachers, him, a pe teacher and an industrial arts teacher.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
Beckiki_S said:
I thought it was because horizontal stripes would make them look even bigger? Like if you're a bit overweight, stripes just make u look huge because they make you look wider?
So i thought it was because she WANTED people to see how big they were.
Or i could be wrong.
but vertical stripes make you look slimmer. she didn't say what type of stripey shirt, did she?

well meh...

HSC
fuck oath i would, the head teacher at my school used to be a PE teacher.. shes like the biggest milf in the world lol so i wouldnt say no.

dimzi

OMGWTFBBQ
HSC
well there were two science teachers that were both young, bout mid 20s, and pretty hot!

one of them openly admitted to her class (my friends were in it) that she is a virgin and has a celebacy armband thing?? like shit, if she wants to lose it, she doesnt have to ask me twice!

the other one was my roll call teacher, and practically everyone had a flirt fest with her. but shes left now :(

it was also pretty funny cause we told our chemistry teacher, whos pretty cool for an old sheila, that one guy im my class had the hots for her. well she obviously told the hot teacher and it got very awkward lol

anyways, would the teacher really be taking advantage of the student? i would think that the student would be after a root, and thats all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)