student teacher relationships (2 Viewers)

Lady_Disdain

HSC
If you fall in love, you fall in love. And that whole 'it's just puppy love or lust'. You can fall in love at any age and have puppy love at any age.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
id go like one or 2 teachers at my school, they are deff worth it

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i would HATE to sleep with ANY of the teachers from my school...

also, my uni lecturers are pretty gross too

i can understand a yr 12 student wanting to fuck a teacher straight out of uni or something...
but the cases you see on the news are like 15yr old girls with 55yr old men ...

disgusting

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea thats wrong..the teacher i would go is sum hot 24 canadian...c sumthin like that is gud in my eyes

sabdow

HSC
jessica_layden said:
it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student
that's a GREAT generalisation. it's ok for older females to go after younger males, but it's a whole new dilemma if the genders are reversed. wow, thankgod for girls and the media hey

malayansurf

HSC
i'd "do" my japanese teacher any day.. she's prettyyyyy hot and shes young..i think...shes got the best arse and cleavage. this is all just silly-school boy lust since i go to an all boys school and shes the only good thing to look at during a 75minute period. its funny to see (practically)all the guys/teachers hit on her.

Last edited:

damnueconomics

poor poor student
HSC
hmm

all i hope is that no one finds me bloody attractive wen i become a teacher coz that would freak me out. wouldnt it freak anyone out. this 17 yr old is trying to make passes at me. ewwwwwwwwwww gross.

reading all this makes me think how weird some teachers actually are. it reminds me of this teacher that my bf used to go to tutor group with in the arvo and i went too. i swear he would perve so much i was scared something weird was gonna happen.

i dont think anyone should have to go through that. ewwwwww.

stay away pedopheliacs!!!

i reckon if a teacher found a student hot they should avoid it at all costs.

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
My Yr 12 yr adviser last yr got involved with a student. As a result he lost his job about two months b4 the end of yr 12, he tried the same tihng with me but I wasn't falling for it. Now he has a baby boy with this student and they are still together!

I'm very close friends with my english teacher from yr 12 2003, and it's all good, but at least I knew where the boundaries are when it comes to teacher/ student relationships :D

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
miss_gtr said:
ew u serious, gee doesnt that just give LHS a good rep..
Funny the things u learn when a student opens their mouth, thats not all either LHS had an ag teacher when i started there till yr 9 who use to try and look down the girls shirts, and told me that in yr 7 that I could never be a good teacher bcoz i'm physically disabled and was not bright enuf!!!!

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
miss_gtr said:
would you of preferred to go to la salle?
I was going to b a st pats/la salle girl (my mum is catholic along with my sister & I) but my parents could not afford to pay for the teachers aide that I'd need for all the physical tasks and stuff on top of the skool fees. :(

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
miss_gtr said:
ah yeah......... its not that brilliant, and not that catholic-ish. but yeah, facilities are really crap too......... this girl is experimenting for a subject how hard it is to get around our school with a wheelchair, which is quite impossible, as there are stairs everywhere, no ramps and doorways all have steps and arent very wide.!.
LHS isn't that brilliant either in terms of access i use to be late for classes because it took so long to get to rooms and I'd get into trouble for being late too. There was only two buildings which I could access both levels, but to do so I'd have to go out of the building and around. Bloody Lithgow!!!

niteshade1312

HSC
Liked a teacher

Just out of curiosity, has anyone liked a teacher at their school? And what if they were only 10 years older than you?
I've just got this gorgeous teacher at my school..

carpediem

HSC
I've had a few hot teachers at school but i haven't been attracted to them.

niteshade1312

HSC
yeah.. i don't know if the one at my school is gay. He is teaching drama and kinda acts very metro, but then again he could not be.. soo confuzzeled, but its odd because when i talk to him, its like him one of my guy friends :S:S:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)