student teacher relationships (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
lol when i was in yr10 there was a hot science teacher and i felt sorry for her cause all the sweaty, smelly, just-beginning-to-go-thru-puberty, no-clue-what-deodorant-is year 7 boys were all horny over her.

token girl

HSC
jessica_layden said:
would you ever "do the deed with a teacher?"

this question was raised during my english class last week, and resulted in a varitey of responses, i would be interested to hear your views on this topic.

it followed on from the findings that an ex student at our school was "involled" with a teacher sexually while at our school and they are now maried, and the teacher i still teacher. how did the suthorities allow this? we dont know, except the teacher is female and the student was male, so it didnt seem as bad as a male teacher chasing after a female student

would on any grounds u justify a student teacher relationship acceptable?
also what is the furthest you would go/ have gone with a teacher?

i kissed a teacher once ( i was delivering a note to a staffroom bewtween classes and it was just me and home and yeah - but now i realise i shouldnt have as it is a no go zone, i avoid him now)

anyway what are your thought on this topic? thanks

do you go to pacific hills? you don't have to answer if you don't want, i just heard a similar story about one of the teachers from there...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
alby said:
imo having any relationships with teachers past friendships isn't cool.....
i agree with you!
somethings are bad to think abt and this is one of them :) :(

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
but when you're in love, you don't see those things
Thats why you don't put yourself in a position to fall in love.

funniboi

HSC
there was 1 nice p.e teacher before. but she went to japan. she'd prob the only nice one i'd do.​

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
I've always been attracted to my language teacher. She's about 32 and I'm 17. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It would make a really cool manga.

There have been some moments between us when it was just me and her in the staffroom, just subtle things like touches on the hand. I had her for French for years 9 and 10 but I lost her when I started continuers this year. I never realised how attatched I was to her!

We still see each other in the staffroom now and then, but she's often busy.

Also, as I'm the student, do you think it's the responsibility of my teacher if we were to start something? I can't bring myself to say anything to her.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i made it my mission to hook up with this new teacher at our school
but then he went and got married
and married men are not good :p

TimesThree

glycerine said:
I know a girl who began a relationship with her ex English teacher within a year of finishing yr 12. At the time she was 18 and he was about 26. Now she's 22 and he's 30, and they're engaged to be married next July.

I think that's a little bit different than a 30 year old and a 15 year old or whatever though.

Similar thign happened at my schoo, it was out then Eng Head Teacher.

And well, I'm sure most of you have seen him plastered all over the news and current affairs shows now.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
leetom said:
I've always been attracted to my language teacher. She's about 32 and I'm 17. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It would make a really cool manga.

There have been some moments between us when it was just me and her in the staffroom, just subtle things like touches on the hand. I had her for French for years 9 and 10 but I lost her when I started continuers this year. I never realised how attatched I was to her!

We still see each other in the staffroom now and then, but she's often busy.

Also, as I'm the student, do you think it's the responsibility of my teacher if we were to start something? I can't bring myself to say anything to her.
DAM i know what you mean and you like full mean it... oops sorry wif the hands...
that is a good question...who makes the first move...:D

i had this teacher (ennglish) that would like always just run and try to get pass me in tight places...like she would just need something from there (friction)...and would full just *choose* to help other students and her ass was like full in my face...everyone knew...they would be like "she wants you" and say it loud so she would full hear and they called her a slut behind her back
but im like "wtf am i going to do"
and plus she would always get me in trouble 'N' awards and shit...(school certificate warnings day and night)

now that i look back at it (yr 11 different school)
i should have done something i mean i had her for drama as well...and they have beanbags in there i was always held back :D
guess im stupid..(above average looking teacher)

for the topic question..

no its completely not right how about if you heard that your lil sis was banging that old chemistry teacher of yours who you recommended and was close friends with.(whether your a chick or a guy you know how it would feel but since your looking at it first person some of you saying yeh i would if he was hot.) imagine you was a mum...

well for a guy...it is different i mean if i look at it in anyway its not that bad..but still its unethical (even though a guys reaches sexual peak 17-19(average student age) and a woman 27-35 (average teacher age) (school just happens to be the most convenient place but still unethical *ROLLS EYES*)

i wonder if teachers ever fantasize of having intercourse with students
like they've been teaching for longer...and they do have power
i guess some would but they would have to risk losing EVERYTHING lose their jobs,teaching diplomas,certificates of academic achievement,and all their university years,also spend 10-15 years in prison for peadophilia...

they have alot more to lose...

would i do the deed...HELL YEAH

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
there was this teacher at my mum's old school, ohhh he was a hunny. *drool* it must've been really awkward for him tho, cuz all the yr 10 and 11 girls had these huuuuuuge crushes on him

that's the closest i've ever come to crushing on a teacher (and he technically wasn't *my* teacher), my school is seriously babe deprived

capsicum

HSC
as much as i admire some of the teachers at school, i wouldn't do the deed. the thought just makes me spew. developing friendships with them is much preferred. however, i find that i do have an attraction to some teachers. it's like they have this aura around them which makes me look at them instead of the board everytime...

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
there's this teacher at my old school, who ppl say went out with i think at least 2 girls in year 12 (year 12 back then... a few years ago)

my friend said that her sister's friend walked in on them doing it in the change rooms :eek:

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
there was this guy in my year a few years ago (year 8 or nine i think), who was such a manchild that he could easily get into clubs and pubs when he was 14. When he was clubbing one night, he hooked up with this girl and did the whole thrusting dirty dancing moves and whatnot.
A few weeks later that girl came to our school and ended up teaching him for a few lessons.

anyways im pretty sure thats how it went, correct me if im wrong cleo

HSC
Our school has about 5 or 6 pretty hot female teachers, and the same number of gay male teachers as well (mainy English Dept.) ! :rolleyes:

I know for a fact that last year one of the "do-able" English teachers had a relationship with a Year 12 student. Methinks they did the dirty deed. She has abit of history this teacher - first year she came to our school (Year 10 for me, 2 years ago) she got hammered at our formal and started to pash like 3 of the guys there!

Funny stuff, she hasnt hooked up with me yet but the year isnt over yet! :)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Wow... smeg that would be sorta cool.. ???
I dont know if id be able to pay attention though!!!
At least if she kept him in for detention, there's a chance he'd might get lucky?
Hmm unfortunately our only hot teacher (imo) is now married, apparently a few years ago she did the deed with a year 12 student.
We've got this horny chick PE teacher who has apparently gone through our local area's football team?
She gave me this funny look in the music room before *shudders*
I'd never touch a teacher ... a device of the education system...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)