• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

student teachers at the most inappropriate times (1 Viewer)

wendus

krawr.
HSC
yeah also some of the skills you learn in y11 really do help for y12

*Baby-K*

HSC
The Hippy said:
if it gets any worse i'll hang myself. i feel like a guinea pig! why do they have to gain their experience at our expense? its just not fair. give the student teachers to the 7th graders.
Try having a teacher like that BUT for a whole year AND for advanced english. Best of all she told us that she doesn't care how we go because *drum roll* She's contracted for a year and she will get paid either way :burn:

cookiesncream

HSC
I have been having this student teacher for the past term for legal studies and she is absolutely horrendous. She basically copies the textbook into overheads and powerpoints and we are expected to listen to her talk and understand the content. It is now about two weeks until exams and this means that I will have to teach myself the whole topic and probably get some help from my teacher.

5233andy

HSC
Would it even be possible to lodge a formal complaint? I'm inclined to do with with my teacher...

*Baby-K*

HSC
5233andy said:
Would it even be possible to lodge a formal complaint? I'm inclined to do with with my teacher...
Hm no I don't think you can. My whole class went to the English Department, then the deputy and finally the principal but nothing was done about it. :vcross:

J'harpin'D

HSC
i had a student teacher in design and technology, i was working on pulling some old palettes apart when he decided to help. he didn't. he broke the timber and i almost swore at him (but he was bigger then me) i did manage to restrain him from touching my other beautiful timber luckily!
NOTE: tell them to piss off if you have too! the HSC is more important!

wendus

krawr.
HSC
hahaha yeah my dt teacher tells me to tell him when to shut up if he's taking up too much of my time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)