Students of IRHR1110, STAT1050, ACFI1010 (1 Viewer)

rogersla

Dude
HSC
And I wonder why I only have posted 10 times... der Emily.

Aloofness never was one of my strong points...

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
were you guys all in the same room or something??
i dont know what you mean...

jumb seems to have this whacked out fanatasy that im stalking him...the only reason i know he has red head was from reading some other thread. jumb just likes to think hes irresistable enough to be stalked.....bit desperate in my opinion...

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
maybe its his fantasy to have you stalk him.. then when the cops catch you he can act out this dramatic love scene something along the lines of.."no, i didnt mean for them to catch you my love" and it ends in sex.. just maybe

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
maybe its his fantasy to have you stalk him.. then when the cops catch you he can act out this dramatic love scene something along the lines of.."no, i didnt mean for them to catch you my love" and it ends in sex.. just maybe
As long as it ends in sex, I don't care what happens.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
lol this is reminding of a family bbq i went to once.. my 4 year cousin picked up two snails who were going for it and said " look mum, they're sexing"

good times

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
haha!

whenever someone says 'good times' it reminds me of that feminist (lesbian?) chick in legally blonde with the curly hair whos in elles group that is being shown around harvard in the 'get to know each other session' thingy

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
lol this is reminding of a family bbq i went to once.. my 4 year cousin picked up two snails who were going for it and said " look mum, they're sexing"

good times
What a well informed kid.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
how did the thread i started to make more friends turn into a thread about snails fucking?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)