Study and Results (1 Viewer)

Wet_Lettuce

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,
I've always been pretty good at math but since starting year 12 and completing 3 assessment tasks (2U Math), I only average around 60%. Since the first test I flunked, my study has increased and i complete past paper questions but still do shit in exams. Even when i think I've covered every type of question they could ask, i still leave the exam feeling shit and not being surprised when i get my mark back. I only have the trials and the HSC to come so i don't have that much to work with. My main question is how to i possibly improve for the trials? I am so lost because i understand the content but stuff up in exams. Another question is it still possible for me to get a band 5 or have i blown that chance?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
When you are doing past papers are you doing so under exam conditions? i.e. time pressure, no notes that type of thing

If you are then I think it's hard to pin point how you can improve because its hard to simulate exam pressure without actually being in an exam

If you want like specific exam practice like exams scenarios this is probably an expensive solution but I'm pretty sure that tutoring centres run like mock practice exams in some like weekly or holiday classes they do

Other than that you probably need to provide us more info on what goes wrong when you do the exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)