Study Assistance and Plans? (1 Viewer)

HSC
A few of you in here are talking about getting tutors or even currently have tutors....or attend tuition classes.

If you DONT have a tutor, but want one, please consider my company, its one on one private tuition tailored to suit your needs with a wide range of tutors who come to your house and take the hassle out of studying and make it fun. (its true, studying ca be fun....lol)

For those of you who HAVE tutors or are attending tuition schools, how and where did you find out about your tutors....? I would love to know just to so I can consider any improvements on my marketing schemes...hehehe Shadow marketing - its naughty I know...lol :p

Thanks for any help...! :)

Becky.

Becky@tcsigns.com.au

HSC
I own a tutoring agency, so I can cover all subjects and in all areas within Sydney. Prices vary on the qualifications of tutors and how far they have to travel and range between $18-35/hour.

It is Private tuition, so the tutor comes you your house, where you feel most comfortable and teach in a style that suits you best.

Any further questions, post them up or email me at the email mentioned above.

Regards;

Becky. :)

HSC
Both.

There are three levels of experience:

1. School leavers - mostly reccomended to primary school parents

2. Undergraduates - Recommended largely to uni students and primary students

3. Teachers/Graduates/Post Graduates - recommended to ui students and occasionally to primary students.

HSC
Both.

There are three levels of experience:

1. School leavers - mostly reccomended to primary school parents

2. Undergraduates - Recommended largely to uni students and primary students

3. Teachers/Graduates/Post Graduates - recommended to ui students and occasionally to primary students.

Naturally as you go up in the ranks, the hourly rate increases and so does the administration/booking fee.

Becky
:)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by RebeccaSeamons
For those of you who HAVE tutors or are attending tuition schools, how and where did you find out about your tutors....? I would love to know just to so I can consider any improvements on my marketing schemes...hehehe Shadow marketing - its naughty I know...lol :p
i went to chem tutoring for the better part of yr 12...

initially i rang several places like kip mcgrath, and clever kids...and then i rang someone like you...and she rang some guy on her books...he rang me...i went and saw him...and it continued from there....

HSC
The tutor does come to your house...thats the only rate I use. Its private tuition....

Prices range between $18/hr-$35/hr.

If anyne is interested in my services, please PM me...

Anyways, anyone who has feedback on their tutoring experiences, post it up - good and bad things about tutoring company's/tutors...

HSC
anyone???? SO many of you are saying you have tutors and stuff....c'mon, tell me what really erk's you about them - lol!!!

Agent Z

HSC
Ive got a tutor for math and english and i heard about both of them simply from word of mouth.

HSC
Um...actually, Im more curious about people's bad experiences with tutoring agency's than good...

The technique is called "shadow marketing", it's one of the most successful ways to look at where your business stands amongst the others, where I need to put more of my funds, etc.

I have my own marketing strategies, and as I have said, my tutoring agency is so far the only one of its sort in australia...

Anyway, this forum isnt to criticise MY business, Im actually only asking about good/bad experiences with tutors, and how you found your tutor etc. No offense guys but dont you have anything better to do than try to scrutinize my business?

Thanks to those who make a serious reply... I appreciate the time and effort. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)