Study B Business full time, work part time OR Work full time, study part time? (1 Viewer)

nessc26

HSC
I am in my final year of a B Arts and I am looking into possibly a 2nd undergraduate degree in B Business.
I feel like I need to start working in an office environment instead of retail as I am now so I get get industry relevant experience.

Which would be more advantageous, working full time & study part time OR studying full time and working part time?

nessc26

HSC
Doesnt ANYONE have experience in working and studying at the same time...? Doesnt have to be a business degree!

Kimboss

HSC
N/A
I studied business and worked 3 days a week studied 2 (which was basically full time load as I squeezed all my classes into those days). If you are good at multi tasking id go for full time study and part time work, a lot of employers are flexible these days so you should be able to find some work that will suit you. Either way you need to get some real world experience in an industry that you plan to work in once youve completed your studies.

converge

HSC
N/A
I am in my final year of a B Arts and I am looking into possibly a 2nd undergraduate degree in B Business.
I feel like I need to start working in an office environment instead of retail as I am now so I get get industry relevant experience.

Which would be more advantageous, working full time & study part time OR studying full time and working part time?
I like your thinking in regards to working in an office environment instead of retail. Any experience you get from here can be used for the future.

For me, working part time and studying full time is a good balance. The other way around is stressful and I don't feel I can get the best of both worlds. That is just my opinion.

nessc26

HSC
thanks Kimboss & converge! gives me a bit to think about..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)