Study Break? (1 Viewer)

ITimber

HSC
hi,

Was wondering do we get a study break before hsc exams or do we only get the holidays + any days which exams are not on?

Also do we have to go to school for the whole of term 3 or do we finish earlier than other years?

thanks

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
After term 3 and after you graduate, you get 2 weeks school holidays + a few days before the HSC. Those few days are commoly regarded as STUVAC.

jirwin

HSC
i used to imagine that stuvac was like 4 weeks long, lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Some school depart school a week early or so just after they graduate but it won't be much more then a week extra.

queenrayan

HSC
N/A
It's better to go to school before the HSC exams because you can recieve as much help as you want from your teachers and will actually study. If your at home you will most likely get distracted, sleep in, go out and waste precious study time.My advice--> go to school as much as you can!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
queenrayan said:
It's better to go to school before the HSC exams because you can recieve as much help as you want from your teachers and will actually study. If your at home you will most likely get distracted, sleep in, go out and waste precious study time.My advice--> go to school as much as you can!
Exactly what I wanted, more school :eek:

~untitled~

HSC
We graduate on the last day of term 3, im choosing to ignore the fact that everyone else is on holidays after that and i hope to start studying the first week after the weekend. SO, there is the potential for stuvac to last for like a month if u include the holidays.
Then forth term, we have a welcome back breakfast, and classes resume. But the classes will be good for revision, so im pretty sure ill go. I wont be staying at home though, so if im not at school ill be going to the library to study so i dont get distracted.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
only a few days after term 3 holidays are our final exams....? a..................... few.?!!?.........................THAT SUCKS BALLS!
stuvac?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)