• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study Day at Parramatta (1 Viewer)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
went today... how did you guys find it? i only stayed till the break, then we went to lunch and just couldnt be bothered to go back....

the lady who did crime was excellent. whoever said they had her for a teacher is really lucky!
how did the rest of the lectures go?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
aLeeOh! said:
went today... how did you guys find it? i only stayed till the break, then we went to lunch and just couldnt be bothered to go back....

the lady who did crime was excellent. whoever said they had her for a teacher is really lucky!
how did the rest of the lectures go?
i know, i'm lucky :p

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I'll second that she was good, more relaxed as well.

Umm well we all had to stand poutside in the rain and wait for all you family people i hope you are all happy (there is only so long a person can stay at maccas). World order was good too put it all together.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i'll third that
the lady who did HR and law and society was abit of a nut!!! :(
it was okay lol i sat near the front and my kept swaying his head like a dickhead lol it was oh so embarassing
we left after the crimes seeing we didnt do either of the options topic.!~

MouNtY

Yeah that lady who did HR was ummm......very interesting...lol.....i liked the lady that did crime she was really good....she made it interesting....i also really liked the guy that did the family lecture.......lol that guy was classic......but yeah all up today was a great day to get my learn on......but yeah........it was interesting to see that i was like the only islanda dude in the whole place besides some other islanda lookin dude but he looked like he was 20.....i went wit two others from my school and sat right up the back and we were like the maddest outcasts..lol........anyway thats my 20 cents on the day

MouNtY

Tenille said:
I wanted to win a book :(
lol...hahaha.......wat the hell was that about..........i heard them call out some names........how were u supposed to win one?

MouNtY

lol haha...i know i wanted to win one too........oh yeah.....do you know what the number for that advice line is?...........they talked about like a million times...and i still don't know what the number is....

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
It isnt up yet they will start it up sooner to the hsc period and legal will be on a few days before the exam. might be on the real BOS somewhere

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
wasnt it just randomly drawn?
lol did you check out their incomplete roof?!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Hahah no idea, nah for some reason my cass got split so i was up the front but the other people were down the back and said there was a tile or somthing almost falling off. i liked the outside of the school but inside was pretty ordinary, but thats pretty much the same for all schools

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
we only had 7 attending
lol
ummm.. i wanted a textbook. it was like pffftt.. westfields and bass hill lol
i had to go to the toilet heaps! oh freaky was thaT? we joked how if a possum feel through the roof and landed on your head. the speakers would pretend that nothing is happening lol

MouNtY

OMG were you one of the chix that just kept getting up to go somewhere....lol.......annoyed the shyt out of me......those chicks didn't even go quietly....it's like they were trying to annoy me..lol.........oh yeah, where were you sitting dark secrets?

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Pfft westfield had a bus as if they deserved one. haha when one of them were thanking the school and stuff for it been such a good location and everything cause it was so good i felt like hitting them, we had to travel for like 2 hours and we almost crashed going up there and coming home. lose location my arse lol

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
we sat on the left hand side, near the front.
ahahaha i went i didnt go during the talks, i went straight after the first chick finished then the second at the break LOL
it was my nudie's fault :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)