Study for Exam (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
What and how are people studying? This is my worst subject for studying and i haven't bothered with summaries. Does anyone suggest focusing on certain areas over others? I'm spending Sunday on my SaC and I want to spend it wisely instead of procrastinating (my speciality :D )

Also: Does anyone have any "predictions" for the dep study questions? I did pop culture and equ&disadv.

Oh! Can we refer to ourselves in dep study essays when it says "refer to yur own experience" or is it like english where you do but you can't say "me" or "i"? so many different people have said so many different things about this and i am soo not sure anymore!!!

i_am_carly

HSC
Hello, my fellow procrastinator!

All I am doing to do for Society is go over past HSC papers and do some summaries and some practice essays and thats all. I hope its enough but I really don't care because its my last exam and I'm totally over it!

Good luck...

J

jhakka

When it says refer to your own experiences, I refer to myself in the first person.

I'll study on Wednesday and Thursday morning.

Jessisbored

HSC
Well its quite impossible to learn 40 definitions unless we somehow transform into sponges, so i will just read over them and so on the day i'll make up my own definition which is preferable for markers coz its in our own wording.

As for our depth studies, im not very good at writing essays as practice in timed conditions, i have only done it once and i thought nuhh i could be just reading instead, bcoz once the info is out of my head, its out and so i keep it in by conserving it til the big day. But for practice i look at the past papers and ensure that i have something to say for all the essays.

----> its weird though coz i always find a better (for me) question out of the two by far, like i mean that by there are never two great questions and i cant choose, its always obvious. I have trouble talking about my own personal experience. How do you do it?

To ensure my essays are good, i have different material that not many people will have besides my school friends and for my Country of study I just go over the main points and the 'big' questions and ensure i have facts to back me up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)