Study for SOR/Exam times (1 Viewer)

taker0

HSC
hey im wondering if i should bother studying for my SOR exam...its only worth 1 unit and i already failed it horribly for my assesment...when i passed all other subjects.

should i focus on my other exams like senior science (on the monday after sor) and just do 1 night of study for religion??

Also i looked at my timetable and it says english starts at 920 am....does this meen we arrive to school at 9am or what?

Gloves

HSC
taker0 said:
hey im wondering if i should bother studying for my SOR exam...its only worth 1 unit and i already failed it horribly for my assesment...when i passed all other subjects.

should i focus on my other exams like senior science (on the monday after sor) and just do 1 night of study for religion??

Also i looked at my timetable and it says english starts at 920 am....does this meen we arrive to school at 9am or what?
If you've got 11/12 units, then yeah, just tank SOR. Or you could just cram a whole lot into one night and hope for the best.

Also, the supervisors won't start the exam UNTIL 9:20 on the dot, so if you turn up at 9:19, you're okay. However, just turn up like at least 5 minutes early for your own sake.

dolbinau

HSC
I would just do a little bit of study for SOR the night before. Come on, It doesn't scale as badly as some of the other subjects either (I wouldn't be surprised if it's above Senior Science; although it's only one unit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)