Study group (1 Viewer)

abz26

HSC
would anyone be interested in starting a Skype study group? If we are struggling in any area or so ask each other over msg or audio calls etc.

abz26

HSC
Physics, Senior Science, 2u math, Economics, advanced english

pumpkincat97

HSC
I'm interested! I'm doing chemistry, biology, 2u english and general maths

turntaker

HSC
I'm interested for English. Pm me

Jeff_

HSC
Subjects are in signature. If anyone is interested feel free to shoot me a PM :)

abz26

HSC
UPDATE PM me with your email for subjects if interested

maryafleming

HSC
Group discussion on study is essential for effective learning. In group discussion learning is shared and student participating in discussion are benefited. When you study a topic, discuss it with your classmates in college. Tell your classmates or friend that you will discuss about a particular topic tomorrow so that they can prepare the topic for tomorrow’s discussion. In discussion every student has his turn to talk. Try to be polite and friendly in discussion. Participating in group discussion has the many benefits. Let me explain some of the main benefits

RyanT7

HSC
Group discussion on study is essential for effective learning. In group discussion learning is shared and student participating in discussion are benefited. When you study a topic, discuss it with your classmates in college. Tell your classmates or friend that you will discuss about a particular topic tomorrow so that they can prepare the topic for tomorrow’s discussion. In discussion every student has his turn to talk. Try to be polite and friendly in discussion. Participating in group discussion has the many benefits. Let me explain some of the main benefits
HSC: 2000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)