study guides? (1 Viewer)

shayla

HSC
Is it necessary to get study guides/textbooks for your subjects? especially if you are having trouble in them? or does it vary from person to person?

Hannah

SSejychan

HSC
It's not necessary,per se. But, it's very, very, very helpful to have any kind of help, be it study guides, crib books, etc.. Of course, i'm sure someone could do well without any study 'help', if they just had really good notes and did lots of practise... but, for practically everyone, study guides are a great help for all subjects.

shayla

HSC
thanks
what thread are you talking about? I still havent gotten used to BOS yet... and where everything is.....

IMTB

HSC
its not necessary but I cant say it wasnt helpful to have them. cos I am the type to leave everything to the last minute and cram for exams, and these guides were good in helping me keep my rank...say like those pocket books are helpful for quick quick revision lol...they are also really good to clarify some stuff u arent sure of, and of course if u feel like u have to get that number 1, do all the qusetions in those guides and go through what u dont know and relearn them, then u r pretty much guarenteed to know all the answers in tests....but also, u should do alot of past papers....
and as for tutoring...everyone works differently, tutoring pushes u to do work or at least listen during that hour or so...but if u r self-motivated, and if u can get some tutorial notes off someone and read thorugh them and/or do them, its just as good, if not better...
thats just my personal opinions :D
gluck!!!!!!!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It's not necessary but I like getting them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)