Study in the Holidays (1 Viewer)

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
Hey everyone
How much study have you averaged each day of the holidays?
I seem to be around 4 hours
Wb

adambra

HSC
0.01hrs
It's impossible I swear. So unnatural to work during the holidays.

get_born

The first four days i worked ful on my arts - just wanted to get it out of my way. I reckon if i didnt do that i would still be winging about having to do so much. I took a day break reading 1984 - and now im trying to finish EE2. Probably be done on Saturday or Suunday

fakingtheday

HSC
Slide Rule said:
Screw UAI. All I want to know is how many people I beat who study more than 2 hours per day. :D
I wish to marry you. I do not care for your sexual orientation i just want to settle down, with a white picket fence, rocking chairs on the verandahs and spend the rest of my life with you. That is all.

PS: i'm doing my major work.

James87

Club Mac - 1st Year 2006!
HSC
I meant 4 hours on a good day lol

Hombre

I study in the morning its crazy.....

like i do 2 hours b4 midday its insane I know...

doesnt work the same when you're hung over tho.. regardless of what time you get up

But yeah thats how i get my hours up... by doing stuff before the day gets started... the only problem is I'm not very creative or imaginative at that time so i usually do languages or maths.

Hombre

yeah but you have to go to bed at like 10

so it depends on what other 'activities' you might have going on....

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
maybe 2 hours on a good day. Not really study, more major works. I figure every-one's is in the same boat of procrastination and general enjoyment of sweet holidays.

currysauce

Actuary in the making
HSC
fleepbasding said:
I figure every-one's is in the same boat of procrastination and general enjoyment of sweet holidays.
true.... so very true

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I'm finally getting into routine, did like 4hrs on thursday and like 5hrs today with some breaks, will do maths all weekend. Still there is so much to know.. bah!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
Slide Rule said:
Screw UAI. All I want to know is how many people I beat who study more than 2 hours per day. :D
thats cruel man!!! ><"""

ive been doing a lot, due to my need to catch up on al year work as well.

in term 3 i was averaging about 2-4 hours a day. so far these holidays i have been averaging 3-4 hours a day. but i make up for it on some days where i do about 8.

tennille

HSC
wrong_turn said:
thats cruel man!!! ><"""

ive been doing a lot, due to my need to catch up on al year work as well.

in term 3 i was averaging about 2-4 hours a day. so far these holidays i have been averaging 3-4 hours a day. but i make up for it on some days where i do about 8.
That's crazy! Don't kill yourself with studying. It doesn't necessarily have a good impact. Just make sure you have a social life as well, because you need to have a break. 2-4 hours is okay, but 8 hours is crazy (well now, anyway). Only do that amount when it comes really close to the HSC. :)

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Tennille said:
., but 8 hours is crazy (well now, anyway).
I guess that means i'm crazy then... woohooooo

i've been averaging 6-12 hours over the last 6 days.... oh how i hate chemistry... but my inner love for the subject made me want to study... i've always wanted to succeed at chemistry... even though chemistry is not my thing... but my future goals demand that i strive and continue to challenge my brain...

well now the hard part is done with.. now i can study my stronger subjects... that doesn't mean less hours... it just means I'm not learning stuff for the first time... (which was the case for me in chem... well sort of anyways...)

I feel like i'm in holiday mood even though my entire day is filled with study....

i usually try to start studying from around 7:30am and finish by 7:00pm... giving my self total of 5 hours break from 7-12... and depending on how much i need to get done.. is the deciding factor of when i should wake up to start studying...

the reason i'm doing this???

i want to go into each HSC exam knowing i've tried my best... self satisfacion is very important... i'm sick of making excuses for myself...

well that's my part in this thread

tennille

HSC
I also enjoyed studying for chemistry, but there were so many things to remember.

Sirius Black

Maths is beautiful
HSC
physician said:
I guess that means i'm crazy then... woohooooo

i've been averaging 6-12 hours over the last 6 days.... oh how i hate chemistry... but my inner love for the subject made me want to study... i've always wanted to succeed at chemistry... even though chemistry is not my thing... but my future goals demand that i strive and continue to challenge my brain...

well now the hard part is done with.. now i can study my stronger subjects... that doesn't mean less hours... it just means I'm not learning stuff for the first time... (which was the case for me in chem... well sort of anyways...)

I feel like i'm in holiday mood even though my entire day is filled with study....

i usually try to start studying from around 7:30am and finish by 7:00pm... giving my self total of 5 hours break from 7-12... and depending on how much i need to get done.. is the deciding factor of when i should wake up to start studying...

the reason i'm doing this???

i want to go into each HSC exam knowing i've tried my best... self satisfacion is very important... i'm sick of making excuses for myself...

well that's my part in this thread
hey how would u study with no break from 7am to 7pm for every subject?
12hrs study, it sounds so surreal, seriously^-^

fakingtheday

HSC
Sirius Black said:
hey how would u study with no break from 7am to 7pm for every subject?
12hrs study, it sounds so surreal, seriously^-^
Anyone can hyerbolise a statement. Behold:

Reality: i coat my major work and watch the paint dry.

Hyperbole: Fuck dudes i spend all day i my major work and i still seem to get nowhere!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)