Study load UTS Business (1 Viewer)

gigio

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone :smile: I'll be on exchange at UTS during the spring semester 2016 and I need to decide whether to take 3 or 4 subjects. I'd like to take 4 but I'm afraid that the study load of 24 credit points may be too high considering that I'll be in Australia only for 6 months and I definitely don't want to spend all the time studying! Do you think that is doable to pass 4 subjects with 75+ and still have some free time?

The subjects that I plan to take are the following in case any of you wants to share some suggestions/comments or recommend alternatives

21717 Managing in International Contexts
22797 Business Intelligence and Analytics
23568 Intermediate Macroeconomics
25557 Corporate Finance: Theory and Practice

Thank you in advance! :smile::smile::smile:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Four 6 credit point subjects is usually the standard, but it's not uncommon for students to have a 26 credit point semester either (i.e. one 8 credit, three 6). I think you'll be fine but if you're hesitant you can always drop one and stick with three (not sure if the same census date rules apply to exchange students). So give it a try and see how you go, it's not extreme by any stretch of the imagination though. Time management is everything. You can struggle to stay on top of the content or breeze through everything while having additional free time and the difference between the two is your attitude/mindset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)