• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Study notes anyone? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'est la vie

Hi Everyone!!

Once more, I'm feeling generous, and I have year 10 study notes hanging round on my computer. They're no use to me anymore (doing year 12 this year) so you guys are more than welcome to have them! I did pretty well in the SC, so they should help you, even just a little bit.

English: Pride and Prejudice, Brides of Christ (If you're doing that at school...for the SC it's just random general knowledge of text types etc.)

History: Australia's relations with Asia, Egalitarianism, Heritage, Multiculturalism, Republicanism, The Aboriginal Experience, The Whitlam Government, Vietnam, Australia the Cold War and Vietnam, White Australia, Australia and World War 1. (PS, I got 99 in History for the SC, so these notes are the way to go! lol...sorry, I'm getting carried away...)

Science: Electricity, Evolution, Circuits and the rest....

Anywho, msg me if you're interested in any of those...

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
Originally posted by Numero Uno
%@#*%*@$#%#$ !! damn i had to read that gay book pride and prejudice !!

OI !!!!!!! That isn't a gay book!

HSC
you can give those notes to anyone from yr 10 2004 but since there's not many here yet...also i heard the SC syllabus has changed heaps this year

Numero Uno

HSC
Originally posted by fi_babezy
OI !!!!!!! That isn't a gay book!
i was referring to mr. collins and Mrs . bennet

they were gay

oh yes and lydia bennet

bah i was the only one who read that book in my class and the teacher did'nt even believe me :(

psychopath

HSC
Originally posted by C'est la vie
Hi Everyone!!

Once more, I'm feeling generous, and I have year 10 study notes hanging round on my computer. They're no use to me anymore (doing year 12 this year) so you guys are more than welcome to have them! I did pretty well in the SC, so they should help you, even just a little bit.

English: Pride and Prejudice, Brides of Christ (If you're doing that at school...for the SC it's just random general knowledge of text types etc.)

History: Australia's relations with Asia, Egalitarianism, Heritage, Multiculturalism, Republicanism, The Aboriginal Experience, The Whitlam Government, Vietnam, Australia the Cold War and Vietnam, White Australia, Australia and World War 1. (PS, I got 99 in History for the SC, so these notes are the way to go! lol...sorry, I'm getting carried away...)

Science: Electricity, Evolution, Circuits and the rest....

Anywho, msg me if you're interested in any of those...
Hey dude i'm sitting the SC this year could u plz send me the notes....

psychopath

HSC
Any1 Willing to send school cert notes?? cos i am sooooo screwed.......... can't find most of my year 9 work:mad:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Don't worry about it, SC means nothing unless your planning to leave school.

psychopath

HSC
see da prob is i go to james ruse nd if i dun do really good in SC we get completely screwed...........

PrettyNoose

HSC
hhahahahhaha you go to james ruse....hahhahahaha you have NOTHING to worry about.

icxdragon

HSC
N/A
oi! its pplz lyk that makes everyone think were nerds! geez. i go to ruse, but do you see meh studying my ass off/constantly asking fer notes! and hello?! im in yr 11, doing 4 sciences, and do you see meh going crazy about prelim yr 11? take a chill pill. skool hasnt started, yr 10s a piece of cake. sleep.

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by icxdragon
oi! its pplz lyk that makes everyone think were nerds! geez. i go to ruse, but do you see meh studying my ass off/constantly asking fer notes! and hello?! im in yr 11, doing 4 sciences, and do you see meh going crazy about prelim yr 11? take a chill pill. skool hasnt started, yr 10s a piece of cake. sleep.
read on.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by PrettyNoose
hhahahahhaha you go to james ruse....hahhahahaha you have NOTHING to worry about.

jessica88

Jessica
HSC
notes please!

Hey, i would love for you to send me your notes Cest'la'vi, that would be soo good. Thanks for ur generosity:)
Jess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)