study notes =D (1 Viewer)

bmwz4

HSC
when should we have finished all our study notes for every subject by? im a bit lagged due to this stupid term full of assessments, i have a lot of notes to catchup on...should all note taking be done b4 the trials?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
bmwz4 said:
when should we have finished all our study notes for every subject by? im a bit lagged due to this stupid term full of assessments, i have a lot of notes to catchup on...should all note taking be done b4 the trials?
I say yes :p
I plan to do that lmao , cos my trials are in week 5 next term.
Guna get em done in the holidays and such so I can have 5 weeks of pure study .. and no more note-making =)

bmwz4

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
I say yes :p
I plan to do that lmao , cos my trials are in week 5 next term.
Guna get em done in the holidays and such so I can have 5 weeks of pure study .. and no more note-making =)
i regret falling behind...now i have like 2 topics for each subject to do..grr

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
haha yeah same here ... that sucks , cos my friend has notes that are like .. half a module ahead -.-" .. so much time on his hands.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
It would be preferable to have most of your notes done in the holidays so you can have the rest of the time dedicated to learning and memorising them.

HSC
hmm...i finished all my notes n everything, i finished it...2 weeks ago? im jus memmorizin it now n doin past papers of different schools
i say u should finish it asap, but dont rush! ur notes should b band 6 notes!....or y bother doin it at all.....if u havnt finished now...try finishin if b4 trials... so u can use them for u trials n kill the exam!!!!

jirwin

HSC
:eek: i have the whole course to do for all subjects :uhoh:

im doing my trials now :(

these holidays im doing all my notes, my two majors and getting organised for the rest of the hsc

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
How do you guys write notes from syllabus?
Is it enough just answer straight from the syllabus to study for HSC and get band 6?

I really don't have any idea how to write band 6 notes from syllabus

HSC
dhampoet said:
How do you guys write notes from syllabus?
Is it enough just answer straight from the syllabus to study for HSC and get band 6?

I really don't have any idea how to write band 6 notes from syllabus
That’s y u get a tutor who got a 98+uai to tell u how
&
For different dot points, u would write different length and different detail answers
e.g., and identify dot point, will be MUCH less detailed than a discuss/evaluate/assess question

.....it also depends on what uai u want also....if u want 75+...then ur answers dont hav to be as good as if u wanted to get 95+

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I can't afford to have tutor,they are expensive LOL
I live alone here

Is there any other idea?

HSC
dhampoet said:
I can't afford to have tutor,they are expensive LOL
I live alone here

Is there any other idea?

ahhhh daym, ummmm......
1) what subs u doin?
2)hav u started writin ur notes?
3)what uai do u want?

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
ive made many notes that i know i'll never look at again. I dont learn by writing and then memorising. I have to keep writing. And since 4 of my subjects require essays, i only write practise essays.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
sanjeevprasad99 said:
That’s y u get a tutor who got a 98+uai to tell u how
That is not true.
sanjeevprasad99 said:
.....it also depends on what uai u want also....if u want 75+...then ur answers dont hav to be as good as if u wanted to get 95+
And, neither is this true. It mainly comes down to understanding and remembering the content of the syllabus, not what revision notes you have.

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
I type it because so I can easily edit them but I don't know whether they are good or not :(

How do you guys write your notes?

goldenboot

HSC
That is what I'm struggling over at the moment also. Should I type up my notes or write them?

If I type them it will be a lot quicker and easier to change as mentioned above but I find typed notes a lot harder to memorise.

If I wrote them out it would take me a lot longer and changes would be a pain in the arse but I find it a lot easier to memorise written notes because each word is written in its own unique way and I have a visual memory.

P.S. I'm not a crazy person

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
lols , i write em out first as a draft (so i can hammer it into my head) , then type them up ! xD

Beege

HSC
Why is writing study notes better than typing up study notes?

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
sanjeevprasad99 said:
hmm...i finished all my notes n everything, i finished it...2 weeks ago? im jus memmorizin it now n doin past papers of different schools
i say u should finish it asap, but dont rush! ur notes should b band 6 notes!....or y bother doin it at all.....if u havnt finished now...try finishin if b4 trials... so u can use them for u trials n kill the exam!!!!
Nice. I wish i finished my notes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)